Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services-all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
The Technology Architect, Financial Services is responsible for leading sales and delivery of projects and programs of work on a large, complex accounts operating in a multi-geography delivery model. Responsibilities include:
- Delivery Leadership oversight for a project or program of work
- Identification and implementation of innovation opportunities leveraging New IT capabilities (Next Generation Testing, Agile Delivery, Continuous Integration, APIs and Microservices) to drive improved cost, quality and speed for a project or program of work
- Stakeholder governance to drive high client satisfaction
- Origination of new opportunities to help the client achieve organizational goals while growing Accenture's portfolio of work
- Financial management for a project or program of work including resource planning and profit and loss.
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Read more of the job description
- 12+ years of experience in software/technology, mostly customer facing
- 12+ years of experience in Application/Infrastructure architecture, Software Development, DevOps, software engineering
- 10+ years design/implementation/consulting experience with Enterprise applications
- 10 years minimum of Integrations Patterns and Architecture experience
- 10 Years minimum of Application Architect experience
- 5 years minimum of Microservices architecture patterns
- 5 years minimum experience around cloud (AWS/GCP/Azure) application development and migration
- 5 years minimum experience in PaaS platforms like Pivotal and or RedHat
- 5 years minimum experience in Database and Data Architecture
- Experienced in Data Warehouse and Data Lake technologies and concepts.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
- Experience working within software development or Internet-related industries
- Experience migrating or transforming legacy customer solutions to the cloud
- Familiarity with common enterprise services (Directory Services) and frameworks (ITIL, Zachman, TOGAF, etc.)
- Experienced in standard JEE or .NET, Integration pattern and DevOps
- Experience designing and developing system and process based solutions
- Able to set the standards and guidelines of the software delivery life cycle.
- Mentor and lead the team on the technical direction for implementation and support.
- Experienced with Agile Scrum methodologies
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years work experience). If Associate's Degree, must have equivalent minimum 6 year work experience.
- Any associate level certification in Cloud technologies (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Certified in Agile methodologies and or DevOps
- Experience in the Financial Services industry, specifically Insurance and Capital Markets.
- High level of comfort communicating effectively across internal and external organizations
- Working knowledge of software development tools and methodologies
- History of successful technical sales consulting and architecture engagements with large-scale customers or enterprises
- Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort speaking with executives, IT Management, and developers.
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Desire to work in an information systems environment.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent leadership and management skills.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
MA - Boston,NY - New York,PA - Philadelphia