Technology Advisory Consultant - Financial Services
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
Business & Technology Integration professionals advise upon, design, develop and/or deliver technology solutions that support best practice business changes
As a Financial Services Technology Advisory Consultant, you'll be helping clients transform through technology, leveraging your knowledge and curiosity of the digital technologies. You will guide your clients through the consideration of complex Technology transformations and support the planning and execution to meet their specific situations and goals.
In particular, you will be working on the following type of Projects:
- Digital IT: helping clients build, transform and operationalize Digital IT capabilities to support the new breed of customer experience-based business models
- Emerging Technology like Artificial Intelligence, Robotics, Analytics and Blockchain: defining future-proof service and consumption models CIOs, CTOs and CDOs can scale
- Cloud: helping clients benefit from Cloud technology, models, capabilities and rich ecosystems
- Legacy: helping clients take on the Legacy burden and challenges as they rotate to more digitized models
- Security & Resilience: helping clients turn their cybersecurity function into a partner to rotate the business to the Digital Age.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top