Technical Account Manager
Technical Account Manager - iDefense
WHERE YOU LIVE: Within 90 minutes of a major Accenture Office preferably in Virginia or Washington DC but other US office locations are negotiable
iDefense in Partnership with Accenture
Join iDefense in Partnership with Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
At Accenture, we're building something great – not just an innovative, next-generation threat intelligence platform, but just as importantly we're building a culture of innovation and collaboration to transform the broader security landscape.
The Technical Account Manager will be charged with developing long-term relationships with a portfolio of clients, and connecting with key business executives and stakeholders. Account Managers liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions per customer needs. Manage and develop client accounts to develop and maintain favorable relationship with clients and achieve renewal rate goals.
The ideal candidate will be a technically experienced and innovative security professional who has the ability and experience to identify client-side cyber threat intelligence gaps and requirements, and map those to iDefense capabilities or product development efforts as appropriate. Candidate will be familiar with cyber threat intelligence techniques and tradecraft, taking the initiative to anticipate and work closely with clients in solving their cyber threat intelligence needs and be familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices and procedures.
Key Responsibilities May Include:
- Operates as the point of contact for assigned customers
- Develops and maintains long-term relationships with accounts
- Achieves renewal rate goals as specified by the iDefense Managing Director
- Works directly with clients in leveraging iDefense services and capabilities to solve their cyber threat intelligence needs
- Makes sure clients receive requested products and services in a timely fashion
- Communicates client needs and demands to product management team
- Forecasts and tracks client account metrics
- Manage projects within client relationships, working to carry out client goals while meeting company goals
- Identifies opportunities to grow business with existing clients
- Coordinate with staff members working on the same account to ensure consistent service
- Collaborates with sales team to reach prospective clients
- Service multiple clients concurrently, often meeting multiple, concurrent deadlines
- Keep records of client transactions
- Some travel required
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top