Technology Mobilization Lead
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services-all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 537,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
In today's business environment, growth isn't just about building value-it's fundamental to long-term business survival. So how do organizations sustain themselves? The key is a new operating model-one that's anchored around the customer and propelled by intelligence to deliver exceptional experiences across the enterprise at speed and at scale. You will deliver breakthrough business outcomes for clients-by harnessing talent, data and intelligence to revolutionize their operating models.
Operations is one of four services that make up one Accenture -the others are Strategy and Consulting, Interactive and Technology.
The Technology Mobilization Lead is responsible for technology mobilization governance of Business Process Services (BPS) mobilization projects.
Following Accenture methodologies and industry best practices, this role will be accountable for ensuring that Technology for Operations delivers BPS technology solutions with high quality and appropriate program controls, that technology leadership is appropriately aware of issues and risks, and that mobilization projects Start Green and Stay Green.
- Coordinate with client Tech Lead to align Accenture and client workplans for dependencies and milestones
- Responsible for overseeing the overall implementation and is the owner of the master project plan
- Coordinate with client Tech Lead to gain and track client signoffs for technology projects deliverables
- Work with client Tech Lead to schedule and run regular overall project status meetings and RAID log review calls
- Responsible for overall technology risk and issue resolution management from Accenture
- Manage the overall technology Stabilization/Hypercare activities/status with the client stakeholders
- Handle client escalations to assign appreciate resources and inform client and Accenture stakeholders of progress/status
- Interact with client tech and business resources to execute any joint activities
- Coordinates all Accenture internal cross technology activities related to project
- Manages the PMs/Leads for each individual technology component of the solution.
- Sign off on Deployment Readiness
- Manage Final Go/No-Go Decision
- Manage defect and Change Request escalations
- Review and approve the selected solution or action proposal from RCA
- May participate in regular periodic status calls with account leadership and Steering Committee
- Responsible for overall technology financials, including providing appropriate financial inputs into Accenture financial management systems
- Responsible to submit overall project status updates into MyWizard.
- Manages the creation and estimate for technology CRs. May also be involved in the CR process definition with the client and account leadership
- Strong project management skills, specifically proven experience on BPS Mobilizations
- Well-developed risk analysis and mitigation skills
- People management demonstrated ability to build and lead virtual teams
- Proactive issue/conflict identification and resolution ability
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Proven client-facing skills
- Travel requirements vary with an average of 15% for some QA activity to be required live.
- Role is remote with flexibility in daily schedule but will also perform QA work with global teams from time to time.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience managing programs, projects, and teams
- Minimum of 6 years of experience working on business process outsourcing mobilizations
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or related field or equivalent experience
- Experience at working with Mobilization team and account leads to analyze issues and risks and work through approach and strategy to resolve or mitigate.
- Experience working with Accenture Operations and supporting technology teams (e.g. delivery factories, sales teams, OATLs, etc.)
- Experience with QA activity
- Hands-on experience with multiple BPS Offerings
- Familiarity with Tech for Ops core technology solutions and functions.
- PMP or equivalent certification and experience with Accenture Delivery Methods and/or Agile delivery model
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
CA - Sacramento,CA - San Francisco,CA - San Jose,GA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,MA - Boston,TX - Austin,TX - Houston,TX - Irving