Tech Advisory Blockchain Delivery Specialist - Southwest Region
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales. As a Consulting practitioner, you'll shape the future of 96 of the 137 Resources companies listed in the Fortune Global 500, including companies in Oil & Gas, Utilities, Chemicals, and Natural Resources, such as Metals & Mining, Forestry, etc.
Business & Technology Integration professionals advise upon, design, develop and/or deliver technology solutions that support best practice business changes
The Bus & Technology Delivery Specialist analyzes, designs and/or develops best practice business changes through technology solutions. analyzes, designs and/or develops best practice business changes through technology solutions.
Industry Applications-Resoources professionals design, implement and deploy packaged software solutions that have been developed to accommodate unique industry business and management processes, regulatory requirements and other business needs which cross multiple industries.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Adapts existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
- Understands the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
- Uses considerable judgment to determine solution and seeks guidance on complex problems.
- Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor. May interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture.
- Determines methods and procedures on new assignments with guidance.
- Decisions often impact the team in which they reside.
- Manages small teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
+ Basic qualifications
- 2+ years of experience with Blockchain
- 2+ years of IT Consulting/Management experience with awareness of IT Transformation experience in customer-facing roles
- Ability to travel as necessary
- Bachelor's Degree
- Awareness of configuring smart contracts based on business rules
- Awareness of designing consensus mechanisms
- Awareness of how to help clients architect Blockchain integration with backend ERP systems and other applications
- Awareness of Blockchain, devops, cloud infrastructure, SAP and/or Cloud solutions with the ability to conduct assessments and provide strategies around effective use-cases, investment and implementations around these technologies
- 2 + years experience with at least two of the following: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Quorum, HyperLedger, Ripple Corda, Chaincode, Mongo etc.
- Experience with configuring smart contracts based on business rules
- Experience with designing and overseeing development of consensus mechanisms
- Experience helping clients architect Blockchain integration with backend ERP systems and other applications
- Played the role of a Scrum Master on agile projects with a strong understanding of DevOps Blend of business and technical experience.
- Understanding of Analytics and/or Mobility solutions ( includes technology packages, typical engagements)
- Large-scale systems integration experience involving on-premises technology and public cloud platforms.
- Strong presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with business, technical, architectural, and executive audiences.
- Experience working closely with business and technical stakeholders to translate strategic objectives into implementable roadmaps and designs.*
- 2+ years of experience working with A.I., MS, Blockchain, DevOps, and/or Cloud solutions.
- Knowledge of Resources Vertical Clients including Chemicals, Natural Resources, Energy and Utilities industries clients.
- Working knowledge of at least two of the following: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Quorum, HyperLedger, Ripple Corda, Chaincode, Mongo etc.
Professional Skill Requirements
Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
Desire to work in an information systems environment
Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top