The digital revolution is changing everything, transforming how we work and play. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter? Accenture Digital is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. At the forefront of digital, you'll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises.Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on.
A new area within Accenture Digital is Industry X.0, an advanced, digitally enabled, innovative, planning and investment approach for manufacturing and asset-intensive industries. In your role within our Industry X.0 team, you'll help clients take advantage of significant market opportunities as digital technology moves into the core of industry in product development and manufacturing environments. You'll help them transform their product, manufacturing and product related services value chains in Products, Communications, Media, High Tech, Aerospace & Defense, Chemicals, Mining, Oil & Gas and Utilities. As part of Accenture Digital, you'll benefit from tailored career management and specialist skills that will fuel your ambitions in the Industry X.0 space.
YOUR ROLE:As the TEAMCENTER Manager you will perform project management activities in the areas of:
- Product Engineering and Manufacturing & Digital Operations
- Work closely with the Accenture team and key stakeholders to understand requirements, owning specifications and design documents, and deploy the applications.
- Assist in the analysis, design and development of a roadmap and implementation based upon a current vs. future state in a cohesive architecture viewpoint
- Lead customer workshops
- Lead functional teams
- Coach the implementation team.
- Provide Functional system solutions for PLM / MES systems.
- Participate in the functional design and the functional Architecture of the solution.
- Design and implement application configurations to meet business process and application requirements.
- Review and approve functional specifications and conduct code walk-through.
- Gather and analyze data and develop architectural requirements at project level.
- Act as an advocate of Product Lifecycle Management and/or Manufacturing best practices, methods, and processes.
- Develop test plans to assure that developed solution satisfies client requirements.
- Management and follow up on internal and external sales campaigns.
- Continuing development and refinement of offerings and collateral to support/promote the sales of offerings (overviews, case studies, account planning, marketing information).
- Successfully supporting the sales process from origination to successful closing (including offering fine tuning, solution shaping, proposal preparation, client presentations).
- Meet travel requirements, up to 80%.
+ Basic qualifications
- YOUR EXPERIENCE: Basic Qualifications
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of 8 years of professional experience with Teamcenter or other Siemens PLM products.
- Minimum of 10 years of professional experience in Engineering/Manufacturing IT systems including ERP, PLM, MES and QMS.
- Minimum 2 years of projects management experience in IT systems (Engineering/Manufacturing) including ERP, PLM, MES and QMS.
Experience in at least 2 of the following industries:
- Aerospace & Defense
- Electronics & High Tech
- Energy & Utilities
- Automotive/Tier 1 Suppliers
- Industrial Equipment
- Travel, Transportation and Logistics
- Consumer packaged goods
WHERE YOU LIVE: Within 90 miles of the Chicago Accenture office.
- Knowledge and experience in several of these Teamcenter topics:
- Requirement Management & System Engineering
- BOM Management (eBOM, mBOM etc)
- Program Management (Schedule Manager)
- Document Management
- Compliance Management
- Supplier Collaboration
- Manufacturing Processes and MRO
- Reporting & Analytics
- CAD Integration
- ERP Integration
- Lifecycle Visualizer
- Good analytical & troubleshooting skills
- Experience managing teams of 5 or more people. Systems Implementation methodology knowledge (Agile Methodology, Waterfall).
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Business development support experience
- Time management skills
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
- Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement
- You'll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Accenture serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects
- Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments and collaboration with experts across the company
- Access to leading-edge technology
- Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package that includes generous paid time off, 401K match and an employee healthcare plan
CALL TO ACTION
Now is the time to become a digital disrupter. The opportunity is here-what's stopping you from pursuing it?
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity: All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top