Team Lead - Copyright
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
The Team Lead will be responsible for the management of a team of agents, including subject matter experts and senior agents within the Contact Center. Through monitoring and on the job coaching, the Team Lead will assist the agents in achieving quality, handle time, resolution rate, and attendance. The Team Lead will work as part of the management team striving to meet all service level agreements, targets and objectives through effective staff management. The Team Lead will provide technical and operational support, where possible, to all agents as well as to other colleagues.
- Promote a strong customer care culture by effectively dealing with all customer escalations to resolution
- Provide clear instructions to the agents of the working priorities for the day, their targets, and their previous performance
- Provide coaching to all agents to ensure that quality and productivity performance is optimized
- Ensure that all staff related systems are updated regularly, providing oneself and the department with a true overview of the activity and attendance of your team
- Ensure all security checks are carried out in line with company policies and procedures, ensuring the risk of fraud is minimized
- Ensure that all information relevant to the role and company is communicated to the team members through regular briefings
- Ensure full compliance with the Data Protection Act 1989 and subsequent amendments
- Contribute to the team of Team Leaders, through open and regular communications and effective performance management
- Assist with Contact Centre agent recruitment as and when necessary
- Proactively report on any instances of potential fraudulent internal and or external activities to an Ops Manager
- Provide the agents with monthly 1 on 1's and quarterly 1 on 1's where performance and development is discussed
- Minimize customer complaints and escalations by directing the team in providing exceptional service and call control
+ Basic qualifications
- Minimum 1 year of team lead experience
- Bachelor's Degree any field Preferred but not limited to Bachelor s Degree in any technical related field
- Prior experience in a Customer Service and Technical Support environment
- PC Literate
- Experience in coaching and developing associates
- Experience within an ACD environment
- Excellent standard of oral and written English Planning and Organization skills
- Leadership skills
- Communication skills
- Motivation Skills
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top