Team Lead- Contact Center
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions - underpinned by the world's largest delivery network - Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
The Operations Team Lead is responsible for daily supervision of a team and includes the management of customer interactions to increase customer satisfaction and improve service quality. Key Responsibilities include:
- Operate as a subject matter expert and may be the escalation point for issue resolution and customer escalations
- Manage effective internal external client relationships within a defined area of responsibility
- Exercise consistent judgment and discretion with work directly related to management policies and the general operations of the business
- Assign all work assignments, commit the team to the work, manage the quality of the work and drive the people management activities within the team.
- May make decisions about the day to day operation of the group, including management of work assignments and information between shifts as well as approach regarding workload, equipment, staffing, and scheduling. Includes adjusting work hours as necessary to meet deadlines, e.g., overtime, evening and weekend hours
- Manage workloads to ensure even distribution of responsibilities and provide development opportunities
- Perform and or ensure completion of quality review check on outgoing work e.g., proof data entry, correspondence, and other tasks within immediate team to ensure quality, accuracy, and consistency Identify and assist with development of support materials for team use, e.g., training manuals, job aids, and views in databases
- Prepare, analyze and interpret complex reports information and formulate conclusions
- Act as technical and functional resource and subject matter expert SME for team members, peers and or clients as assigned
- May be accountable for ongoing management of effective client service relationship in one area of the business, by acting as main point of contact for senior client representatives
- Anticipate, identify, and assess complex issues problems
+ Basic qualifications
- 1 year of experience in Operations or Contact Center environment
- 1 year of experience in a supervisory role
- Bachelor s degree
- Reporting and analytics experience.
- Active user of Social Media platforms
- Schedule flexibility to work occasional weekends
- Experience with escalation management and managing projects to established service level agreements SLAs
- Ability to work in a fast-paced setting.
All of our professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Back to top