Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions - underpinned by the world's largest delivery network - Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
- Review select content against the policies and training
- Service requirements for each reviewer is to review and analyze a target number of content per day with a classification system based on a set of policy guidelines which will be provided
- Become an expert on content review
- Demonstrate critical thinking and attention to detail to review content against existing policies
- Consistently meet teams' daily targets
- Be a helpful mentor for new hires
- Support urgent requests and projects while collaborating with cross functional teams Conduct market research to prepare for new product launches
- Ability to learn quickly and provide sound judgment to classify content based on a set of policies, you will need to navigate through ambiguity
- Strong written and oral communication skills
+ Basic qualifications
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in a customer facing operations environment
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in managing, supervising, and developing teams of professionals
- Problem solving escalation management
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Back to top