Systems Engineer (Spanish speaking)
Join Accenture and help transform top organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career. Accenture Operations delivers continuous, rapid fire innovation and new business capabilities that meet -and redefine-the needs of the digital era. You'll help our clients-including 94 of the Fortune 100 and governments around the world-transform their technology infrastructures.
The position requires a proven enterprise level experience with Wintel, Citrix and VMware technologies in large-scale, multi-data center, multi-platform, distributed computing environments. Also, it demands to be playing a critical role in resolving major incidents pertaining to server and virtualization infrastructure within defined SLA and willing to work in 12-hour shift with 24/7 support on an even shift roaster.
- Assessment and optimization of the server and network systems through monitoring, statistics, and health checks, and proactively identify and resolve issues before it gets escalated.
- Anticipate, mitigate, identify, troubleshoot, and resolve hardware and software related problems on servers.
- Applying effective risk controls to identify potential threats and minimize or remove a business impact
- Proven analytical and rapid problem-solving abilities. Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Be integral part of Major Incident Management group and drive consistent execution of operation processes and tasks
- Review root cause of escalations and work with appropriate resources to ensure continuous improvements of technology environment and products
+ Basic qualifications
- Minimum 3 years' experience with deep technical knowledge of multi-tenant, Hybrid/Private Cloud systems and/or highly complex server infrastructure
- Minimum 2 years' expert knowledge and working experience with
- Cisco UCS, Nutanix, and server hardware platform IBM, Dell and HPE
- Virtualization products - VMWare vSphere, VMWare vRealize Solutions, vBlock AMP stack, and Hyper-V.
- Windows Server family of Operating Systems on virtual and physical platform and good hands-on knowledge on windows roles and feature set (AD/DNS/DHCP/GPO and etc), management tools such as SCOM and SCCM
- Citrix XenApp App and Desktop virtualization, AppSense and NetScaler products
- Monitoring tools such as SolarWinds, Splunk and etc
- Network technologies and firewall configuration and implementation
- Storage technologies including EMC, IBM and NetApp
- Linux/Unix Operating Systems
- Demonstrated experience with process automation (PowerCLI, vCenter Orchestrator) and/or configuration management
- Good knowledge with performance and capacity management tools
- Must have expertise in managing enterprise-level escalations.
- Handles and executes with a high level of operational urgency
- Ability to maintain calm, and work closely with other technical and business team during a critical situation
- Administrative level communication and collaboration skills
- Build strong relationships with global and cross-functional teams.
- Windows, VMware and Citrix certifications are added advantage.
Professional Skills Requirements:
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral).
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to be flexible and work analytically in a problem solving environment.
- Attention to Detail.
- Strong organizational & multi-tasking skills.
- Strong analytical skills and thought processes.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment choices shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Back to top