Industry X Strategy & Consulting. We embed intelligence in the way the world makes things and the things it makes to do more using less, keep people safe and ensure a sustainable future. Industry X Strategy & Consulting enables leaders to act quickly and confidently as they pivot to the future. We define Industry X as digital reinvention of manufacturing/engineering and believe that smart, connected digital products and assets are about to create hyper -personalized industrial experiences, completely new levels of operational efficiency and brand-new sources of revenue growth. Known for our ability to execute at speed, we help clients determine clear, actionable paths to competitive agility by bringing them new thinking on business and technology
A Strategy & Consulting expert with an abundance of experience in Engineering Strategy and Industry X Technologies, including leadership and management skills to spare. Your expertise Advising clients on data-driven strategies to achieve their strategic, financial, and operational goals. You have energy and drive in abundance, along with personal resilience, a passion for serving clients, and a love of continual learning. You have a flair for breaking down processes into logical parts and constructing crystal-clear reasoning and analyses-an aptitude you use to decimate problems. Communication and people skills You have both in spades, and as a manager you're a natural at appreciating diverse perspectives and bringing out the best in teams.
- You will support our clients across a broad range of industries to address their issues related to:
- Engineering transformations optimizing organization structure, new product development process, R&D spend and product lifecycle management systems
- Zero base product cost management through value analysis, value engineering and Design to Value assessments
- Product Strategies including Product as a Service, Platform Ecosystems and Sustainable Products
- Innovation Management and Product Portfolio Optimization balancing voice of customer and cost to serve
- Digitizing Engineering function with new technologies like Digital Thread / Twin, Robotic Process Automation, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, etc.
- You will spot, isolate, and solve engineering problems using your skills in:
- Advanced analytics - Return on R&D costs, Product Cost, Business case models
- Should-cost modelling - Direct / COGS (incl. metals, plastics, electronics etc.)
- Operating model architecture - people, process technology
- You will also, throughout your work, have opportunities to:
- Lead small to medium sized teams (2-5), with diverse backgrounds skills and knowledge
- Effectively manage and coach others, collaborating with internal and external parties
- Support client sales origination and thought leadership development
- Challenge legacy ways of working using constructive techniques that fuel client growth
- Drive a positive impact in the communities where we work and live
Read more of the job description
Here's What You Need:
- At least 6 years' experience working in supply chain in some of the following areas: customer and supply chain segmentation, end to end planning, logistics and distribution, customer service and order management, procurement, inventory management and/or manufacturing optimization
- At least 5 years working as a consultant in the Consumer Goods industry and/or Industrial client background
- Experience in translating customer needs to supply chain impact in planning, manufacturing, and/or logistics & distribution
- A Bachelor's Degree
- You have an MBA or equivalent graduate degree
- Lean or Six Sigma qualifications
- Strong financial acumen
- Prior experience in driving insights using visualization tools (i.e. Power BI, Tableau, Alteryx) and analytics tools (i.e. Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics)
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
IL - Chicago,MI - Detroit,MN - Minneapolis,OH - Cincinnati,OH - Columbus