Supply Chain Architect
Accenture is one of the world's leading providers of outsourced supply chain services. We help our clients architect, build and operate high performance supply chain organizations through our global and flexible solutions. At Accenture we partner with forward-thinking business leaders of the world's most dynamic companies, to transform supply chain and drive sustainable changes to their cost structures.
As one of the leading supply chain Business Process Services specialists, Accenture excels at helping companies build the foundation for long-term growth. We are committed to delivering exceptional service through our exceptional people, and as an employee you'd enjoy a fulfilling career in an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture people build careers in four different areas of our business: Consulting, Technology, Business Process Services and internal Corporate Functions. Each area offers a unique career experience and a compelling mix of work and training opportunities, work environment and structure for career progression.
Business Process Services professionals work on projects across a range of business processes, business applications and information technology. They may provide technology services, such as application management, infrastructure management and systems integration, or they may deliver business process services, including finance and accounting, procurement and human resources. Depending on the role, Business Process Services professionals may be based at a client's office or in one of Accenture's 50 delivery centers around the world.
Accenture is looking for a Supply Chain Architect to develop a supply chain business process and systems architecture to support the next phase of growth for one of our west coast internet platform clients. The architect will also develop an integrated capabilities roadmap to guide implementation projects over the next 2 years. This role will work under the direction of the client's Director of Supply Chain Systems as well as a Supply Chain Program Manager.
- Engage with business stakeholders, by partnering with the operations leads and strategic Subject Matter Experts, to understand their strategic objectives, initiatives, pain points and needs for transforming their supply chain.
- Partner with IT and other groups to develop an E2E go forward solutions architecture that integrates across functions to address the business priorities.
- Develop, maintain and evolve a related Supply Chain roadmap that best suites business priorities while enabling the go forward architecture.
- Gather business requirements, develop process flows, provide high level solution design
- Develop integrated capability roadmaps.
- Build consensus and alignment across different business stakeholders for you Supply Chain Architecture
- Provide mentorship and development support for peers, especially in Supply Chain and solutions best practices.
+ Basic qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in a technical field such as computer science or electrical, mechanical or industrial engineering
- Minimum of 6 years of experience of consulting experience in sourcing, procurement, supply chain and product lifecycle management
- Experience in defining, implementing and deploying Supply Chain solutions (process/business models, tools, management of change) across Supply Chain functions (Forecasting, Planning, Order Fulfillment, Procurement, Logistics, Master Data Management) at high technology clients
- Ability to map off-the-shelf, as well as custom developed supply chain applications to specific business needs
- Master's degree in related technical field or Master of Business Administration
- An experienced Supply Chain business consulting background with "hands-on" experience
- Cross-functional work experience across engineering, supply chain and manufacturing in a high-tech company
- Leading complex, business process and IT systems implementation projects
- Must have advance knowledge of product lifecycle management processes including product data management
- Must have advanced knowledge of supply chain processes including forecasting, supply and demand planning, sourcing, procurement and logistics
- Must have advanced knowledge of product quality management methodologies and systems
- Self-motivated, creative and innovative thinker
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills with the ability to present complex project summaries to all levels of a client's organization
- Ability to travel 10% is required to support client projects or continuing education
All of our professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Back to top