Supply Chain, and we move fast, think fast, and work fast. Our Fortune 500 clients need big-picture change, so we come at their challenges from all sides with functional insights, data power, digital leadership, and extensive industry know-how. It's our job to help clients transform their Supply Chain organization, process and tools to become a customer centric supply chain and enable profitable growth for the business. We'll focus on areas like E2E planning, procurement, manufacturing, fulfillment and intelligent execution. How do we do it We call out the most important metrics. We cut costs. We enable growth. We connect suppliers and customers across the extended supply chain. And we create strategies and operating models that really work. Visit us here to find out more about Supply Chain.
A customer centric supply chain professional with the experience to assist in managing big projects with ease, you help clients transform their supply chain to enable growth being more efficient and doing good for our planet. You can identify changes needed in an operating model to enable a customer centric supply chain and work through a large transformation. And you are able to leverage data to size the value and understanding the impact on clients' organization.
You know that companies need to keep up with changes on customer needs and be able to manage disruptions across their network. You've also got the communication skills to make sure that everyone understands your ideas and how to get them working as quickly as possible. Your experience also means that people look to you for guidance and ideas. And you know how to make sure teams get their work done on time, every time.
- Define operation model to enable our clients' to be more customer centric, including E2E planning, manufacturing, distribution, and/or logistics
- Leverage data analytics to size the value of the transformation and to enable profitability across the supply chain
- Understand how advance platforms can help on the customer centric transformation
- Understand the impact on the organization and the new ways of working required to enable a customer centric transformation
- Contribute to a combined team from Accenture and the client that enables these customers centric transformation
- Persuade senior clients and Accenture managers why alternate approaches may be needed
- Work alone or manage diverse, small-to-medium sized teams as needed, either at the client or at Accenture
- Make sure that projects help clients meet their important goals
- Be ready to challenge old ways of doing things
- Use the latest analytical tools to help clients identify and understand how they can leverage AI to improve performance and efficiency
- Understanding the link between demand requirements, inventory targets, manufacturing, and sourcing objects while keeping the costs of doing that as low as possible and for client to grow
- Find the right planning strategies to help clients' business and value chain needs, like postponement, make to order, make to stock, and make to assembly
- Use digital tech to help clients find new ways to be more profitable including process automation to make their organizations more effective and efficient
- Lead workshops that look for ways to improve customer service in a profitable way
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Read more of the job description
Here's what you need:
- At least 2 years of experience working in one or more of the following areas: supply chain strategy, end-to-end planning, logistics and distribution, customer service and order management, procurement, inventory management and/or manufacturing operations
- Experience in translating customer needs to supply chain impact in planning, manufacturing, and/or logistics & distribution
- Experience working as a consultant in one or more industries, e.g. Consumer Goods, Industrials, Retail (preferred)
- A Bachelor's Degree
Bonus points if:
- You can use the latest technology and analytical tools to spot where clients can improve their operational outcomes (e.g. from forecasting, inventory management, digital manufacturing)
- You have experience in e-commerce and omni channel distribution
- You have worked on strategic cost takeout projects
- You have defined and/or led a customer centric supply chain transformation
As required by theColorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $119,000 - $129,999 and information on benefits offered is here.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
IL - Chicago,MI - Detroit,MN - Minneapolis,OH - Cincinnati,OH - Cleveland,OH - Columbus