Supplemental Benefits Enrollment/Claims Specialist (Bilingual-Spanish)
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
The Voluntary Benefits Senior Analyst will provide voluntary benefit services including onboarding, enrollment, maintenance, off boarding, billing remittance, and claims management.
Key responsibilities will be as follows:
- Leverage Accentureâ€™s health payor processes, best practices, and resources.
- Develop and manage internal external customer relationships including situations in which no relationship previously existed.
- Perform simple to complex process according to established business rules set by the client.
- Perform a range of tasks from complex to straightforward within the scope of the function.
- Assist in the identification, assessment and resolution of complex issues problems.
- Decide within an available range of solutions practices which are the most applicable.
- Seek advice and escalate issues when faced with tasks problems outside normal scope of job.
- Assist supervisor with team activities including productivity reports and other operations related reports.
- Ensure that required service levels are met including turnaround time, productivity and accuracy.
- Make recommendations for quality and productivity improvement.
- Oversee and coordinate special projects as needed.
Must be open to working between the hours of 7AM and 7PM
+ Basic qualifications
- Minimum of 3 years' voluntary benefits or health insurance administration work experience (claims processing, billing, onboarding, enrollment or issue resolution)
- Minimum 3 years' experience of customer service/contact center
- Minimum 1 year recent experience voluntary benefits or health insurance onboarding and/or enrollment
- Bilingual- Spanish
- Experience working with voluntary benefits offerings such as: Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, and/or Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Licensed to negotiate the portability or sale of Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance and Hospital Indemnity Insurance and adjust and settle claims, OR willing to obtain licenses once hired.
Applicants for employment in the US must h ave work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Back to top