Organization: Corporate Functions/Geographic Services
Location: Negotiable, preferably East coast, New York
Level: 7 - Manager
People in the Corporate Function career track contribute to the running of Accenture as a high- performance business through specialization within a specific functional area and grow into internally focused roles by deepening their skills and/or developing new skills within an internal functional area.
The Mobility Operations team ensure Mobility has robust policies, processes and technology in place which allow us to operate efficiently and within the compliance framework, so we can all focus on providing the best possible experience for our Mobility colleagues and our customers. Working as part of the Operations team within the Operational Blueprint stream, leading Mobility Operations Governance, the role holder will further develop, create and manage the global model for Mobility encompassing our global process site, operational advisory framework, global initiatives and process improvement.
You'll learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success, diverse ways of thinking and enables boundary less opportunities that can drive your career in new and exciting ways.
If you're looking for a challenging career, working in a vibrant environment with access to training and a global network of experts, this could be the role for you. As part of our global team, you'll be working with cutting-edge technologies and will have the opportunity to develop a wide range of new skills on the job.
In our team you will:
- deliver global operational consistency, alignment on policy, process, compliance and ensuring collaboration across Market Units & GBSN delivery teams.
- ensure global standards across the implementation and management of Mobility Operations Governance
- work as a trusted partner to our Market Unit and GBSN delivery teams to jointly provide the best experience to our customers
- be responsible for driving and managing strategic programs and projects
- act as a subject matter expert supporting teams and applying deep expertise and knowledge.
- owner of key processes or assist the lead in managing team engagement, budgets and related reporting.
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 10 years of work experience
- Ability to work effectively and creatively under pressure
- Mastery of stakeholder relationships and collaborative working with colleagues at all levels Skills & Work Experience
- Project Management
- Process Improvement/Excellence
- Critical Thinking
- Stakeholder management
- Strong level of business acumen
- Strong communication skills-verbal & written
- The ability to work autonomously on own initiative either independently or as part of a team
- A quick thinker with a 'can do' attitude and an aptitude for creativity or the ability to adapt as required
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Strong team player
- MS Suite, FORM
- Cross-cultural teaming
- Executive Presence
- Confident, determined, and assured demeanor, especially in high pressure or critical situations
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.