Strategic Cyber Intelligence Analyst
Strategic Cyber Intelligence Analyst - Arlington VA/Washington DC
iDefense in Partnership with Accenture
Join iDefense in Partnership with Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance
At Accenture, we're building something great – not just an innovative, next-generation threat intelligence platform, but just as importantly we're building a culture of innovation and collaboration to transform the broader security landscape.
Accenture Security's iDefense is looking for talented and driven individuals to conduct research, analysis, and reporting on strategic topics related to cyber threat and risk outlooks from an industry insider perspective. This position involves in-depth specialized research, collaboration with peer analysts, development and maintenance of short- and long-term research projects, a high degree of writing for executive audiences, and the presentation of findings through briefings and external engagements. This position will have high visibility and provides an excellent opportunity for analysts to grow within Accenture's very active security practice and thought leadership community.
Your Role: Our ideal candidate will demonstrate an Interest in working alongside technical analytic teams, advancing technical knowledge, and contributing to team success
Key Responsibilities May Include:
- Analysis of threats and risk to key industry or industries: Financial, Banking, Energy, Utilities, Mining, Automotive, Retail, Media and Communications, Health, and/or Government
- Research threat actors, groups, and events to produce analysis and reporting on threats to key industries
- Conduct online research, interview-based research, and statistical analysis in collaboration with peer technical research teams
- Develop and produce strategic intelligence reports focused on industry-level analysis of developing cybersecurity-related threats, events, conditions, and impacts
- Conduct data analysis to forecast cybersecurity and geopolitical issues
- Research and compile indicators to produce cybersecurity risk indices
- Develop, produce, and deliver high-level briefings and briefing materials on industry-focused cybersecurity issues and threats
- Engage and develop relationships with peers among Accenture Security's clientele and within industries of focus to learn client and industry intelligence requirements, reporting use cases, and feedback on iDefense products
- Represent iDefense and Accenture Security at security conferences and industry gatherings
- Support Accenture Security client engagements including red teaming, CBEST testing, and incident response
- Support Accenture Security business development and marketing initiatives
- Occasional domestic and international travel
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top