Sr. Oracle HCM Cloud Sol Arch SMR
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions - underpinned by the world's largest delivery network - Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 435,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
As a Senior Manager in our Products Industry Oracle Technology Consulting business, you'll be:
- Proactively originating (lead and guide a client to make a decision for Accenture, shape the solution, and sell it) and oversee delivery to meet client expectations
- Supporting business development opportunities to bring innovative technology solutions and ways of working to clients
- Leading teams that are delivering enterprise-wide Finance or Supply Chain transformation programs
- Helping clients define their journey to cloud by defining finance/ supply chain road maps and solutions
- Build and sustain trusted advisor relationship with clients, and shape our clients' business/ IT agenda
- Solving key business problems and challenges by enabling business transformation, and charting a journey from the current state to a "to-be" enterprise environment
- Advising organizations on how to pivot to the "New Oracle IT", enabling flexibility and adaptability within our client organizations through Agile and Multi-Speed IT
- Leading Assessment and Design efforts to propose new Finance/ Supply Chain models and process improvement recommendations to the Consumer Goods, Retail, Lifesciences, Auto/ Industrial, and Travel clients
- Leading traditional on-premise and modern Cloud based ERP Transformation projects
- Applying leading practices around process, organization and technology design across core finance and supply chain areas
- Responsible for performance, cost, scope, schedule, quality, and overall revenue and profit objectives of the project team
- Developing your deep skills as a Technology Consulting practitioner to ensure market and client relevance
- Mentoring practice team members and leading practice growth initiatives.
+ Basic qualifications
- Minimum 6 + years working with one of the following: Oracle HCM, Oracle eBS (Financials) 12, Oracle Peoplesoft, Oracle ERP/Manufacturing, Oracle CX.
- Bachelor's degree
- Excellent client-facing skills in partnering to scope and assess client needs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to generate and publish Oracle Finance-related thought leadership through white papers, internal assets, and conference presentation materials
- Proficiency with MS Office (Excel, Powerpoint, Word)
- Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Back to top