Sr. Director Clinical Statistics
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
The Senior Director Clinical Statistics will develop and lead the Clinical Statistics department and provide statistical consultancy to clients in the life sciences. Clients include companies developing applications in the areas of specialty pharmaceuticals, devices, and biotechnology.
- Lead Data Monitoring Committee activities as an independent and a DMC Statistician.
- Perform clinical trial design, sample size determination, preparation of randomization schedules, statistical analysis, interpretations of statistical results, and preparation of statistical sections for clinical study reports.
- Evaluate and recommend appropriate statistical methods for data analysis.
- Provide support for submission applications being sent to regulatory authorities.
- Give advice to clients in all dealings with statistical issues as they pertain to submission and approval activities during the entire life cycle of product development.
- Support post marketing strategy and implementation providing leadership in assuring quality for all statistical deliverables.
- Develop and mentor staff
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top