Organization: Corporate Functions/Sales & Pricing Performance
Location: US - Negotiable
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services - all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 537,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
People in the Corporate Function contribute to the running of Accenture as a high- performance business through specialization within a specific functional area, and grow into internally focused roles by deepening their skills and/or developing new skills within an internal functional area.
Sales & Pricing Performance provides end-to-end sales and pricing effectiveness, sales operations, and analytics services. S&PP partners with teams around the world to deliver insights, improve acumen and win profitable deals. S&PP Pursuit Services partners with sales teams to win more business through a compelling and differentiated end-to-end pursuit experience.
- Responsible for providing proposal management support to medium to large sales opportunities Leads day to day proposal management activities including managing proposal support resources Deputy Proposal Manager/Volume Lead, Proposal Coordinator, Graphic Designer, Technical Writer, Author, etc.
- Work with our internal customers and teams to develop high quality, compliant, and compelling proposals with on time delivery
- Leads day to day proposal management activities including managing proposal support resources Deputy Proposal Manager/Volume Lead, Proposal Coordinator, Graphic Designer, Technical Writer, Author, etc.
- Oversees development of material for pre RFx (Request for Proposal), orals, site visits, client sessions workshops, BAFO (Best and Final Offer), etc.
- Participates in meetings with deal sales leadership team to discuss opportunity background, proposal strategy, support resources needed, reviews, schedule, and support logistics
- Creates RFx outline compliant with client requirements
- Creates proposal schedule including milestone reviews, production, and delivery
- Collaborates with deal sales leadership team to determine and assign proposal team roles and responsibilities
- Plans, resources, and conducts proposal reviews, and prepares review drafts
- Facilitates flow of deal information across all proposal support resources
- Escalates issues and risks to deal sales and leadership
- Works with Graphic Designer to prepare production files
- Coordinates with print vendors and oversees proposal production deliverables
- Ensures quality and compliance of all proposal binders, documents, USB drives, etc.
- Performs final quality assurance check of proposal response
- Packages and submits ship deliver proposal for on time delivery
- Ensures proposal artifacts are secured at all times
- Manage the proposal development activities.
- Ensure the consistency of messaging and content across all volume/sections.
- Facilitate development of proposal sections across all volume authors and, when needed, own creation of a specific content area as well.
- Ensure content from subject matter experts creates a compelling story and meets all request for proposal (RFP) requirements.
- Travel up to 50%, Overtime anticipated during peak proposal times
- Must support/mirror working hours for the supported Market Unit or other business area
- Must be flexible with work hours according to business needs
- Must have good internet connectivity and distraction-free environment for working at home, in accordance with local guidelines
- May be occasionally required to travel domestically or internationally
- Bachelors' degree OR a total of 5+ years experience in managing proposal processes
- English language fluency (oral and written)
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in proposal development and/or project management
- Customer Insight - ADVANCED
- Deal Shaping - ADVANCED
- Sales Planning & Forecasting - ADVANCED
- Sales Pursuit Management - ADVANCED
- Sales Reporting & Channel Analytics - ADVANCED
- Value Analysis & Prioritization - ADVANCED
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
IL - Chicago,IN - Indianapolis,MI - Detroit,MN - Minneapolis,OH - Cleveland,OH - Columbus,WI - Milwaukee