Organization: Corporate Functions/CIO
Location: US - Negotiable
Position: Work Remotel
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions - underpinned by the world's largest delivery network - Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 200 cities with operations across 51 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
People in the Corporate Function contribute to the running of Accenture as a high- performance business through specialization within a specific functional area, and grow into internally focused roles by deepening their skills and/or developing new skills within an internal functional area.
CIO Controls & Compliance Team
The CIO Controls & Compliance team's primary responsibility is to ensure Accenture is compliant with the Sarbanes-Oxley legislation on the IT side of Accenture internal operations. We work with 20-30 financial related applications and infrastructure areas and review their processes as they relate to SOX, such as SDLC, Access Reviews, job scheduling, etc.
Role Description - SOX IT Controls Senior Analyst
Senior Analyst required to support SOX IT General Controls compliance
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Assist with coordination and tracking of SOX IT General Controls activities (e.g. Internal Controls testing, external audit, etc.)
- Assist with the semi-annual Developer Access Review
- Communicate & build relationships with approximately 20 SOX applications & central process areas
- Engage in learning about & testing new tools that are rolled out to CIO to assess functionality and any gaps in meeting requirements (e.g Service Now, Microsoft ADO, etc)
- Perform Quality Assurance Reviews of Internal Controls SDLC testing evidence - ensure relevant documentation is posted & completed appropriately; Follow up with application contacts as necessary to bring items to closure
- Maintain the IT Controls Catalog, the IT Test Plan, and other associated team documentation
- Assist with the resolution of issues by investigating the items, documenting action items clearly and concisely and bringing them to closure
- Create status reports, PPT slides, etc. for management
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Accounting or similar
- Prefer 2 years' experience addressing SOX IT Compliance
- Candidate either has Big4 Accounting firm experience as an ITGC Auditor or has ITGC experience at another large corporation
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment and able to handle a number of simultaneous projects and tasks while demonstrating urgency and ownership to drive issues to completion
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail, well-organized, can track items to closure
- Strong critical thinking, analytical and decision-making skills
- Knowledge of the IT environment and Software Development Life Cycle processes, methodologies, tools, etc.; experience with agile development is a plus
- High moral and ethical behavior - understand responsibilities with respect to sensitive information and working with external audit firms
- Energetic & innovative team player
- Able to develop & maintain strong, credible relationships across the company at various levels throughout the geographies
- Beginner to Intermediate Microsoft Office applications' skills - Word, Excel, & PPT
- Flexible schedule to accommodate global meeting times
- Experience with Microsoft Azure DevOps is a plus
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
CA - San Francisco,CA - San Jose,CT - Hartford,GA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,MA - Boston,MI - Detroit,MN - Minneapolis,NY - New York,PA - Philadelphia,TX - Austin,TX - Houston,TX - Irving,VA - Arlington,WA - Seattle