Solution Enablement Associate Manager (Mid-West)
Accenture is one of the world's leading providers of sourcing and procurement services, we help our clients architect, build and operate high performance procurement organizations through our global and flexible solutions. At Accenture, we partner with forward-thinking business leaders of the world's most dynamic companies, to transform procurement and drive sustainable changes to their cost structures.
As one of the leading procurement Business Process Services specialists, Accenture excels at helping companies build the foundation for long-term growth. We are committed to delivering exceptional service through our exceptional people, and as an employee you'd enjoy a fulfilling career in an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture people build careers in four different areas of our business: Consulting, Technology, Business Process Services and internal Corporate Functions. Each area offers a unique career experience and a compelling mix of work and training opportunities, work environment and structure for career progression.
Business Process Services professionals work on projects across a range of business processes, business applications and information technology. They may provide technology services, such as application management, infrastructure management and systems integration, or they may deliver business process services, including finance and accounting, procurement and human resources. Depending on the role, Business Process Services professionals may be based at a client's office or in one of Accenture's 50 delivery centers around the world.
Accenture is seeking a Solution Enablement Associate Manager who will have responsibility for understanding and translating buyer requirements into a standard offering deal approach. In addition, the Associate Manager will develop solutions based on client needs as well as, create proposals and cost estimates leveraging standard process methods, deliverables and the right collection of offerings.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage all operating group, sales, senior client buyer and functional owner relationships for the designated solution
- Drive the necessary sign-off of the solution with proper input from the deal team on client business objectives, industry, risk assessment, budget and preferences
- Manage the sales team, subject matter experts required during the sales process and the communication/ collaboration with the delivery organization(s)
- Direct and coordinate with Corporate Development Transaction Services (CDTS) in areas specific to the solution to ensure use of standards
- Collaborate with the deal team to provide input to terms and conditions and in some cases be accountable for specific contractual terms and conditions
- Identify leadership contacts for service transition and operations and ensure appropriate solution plan transition for closed deals
- Interface with the delivery organization/s to ensure effective transition, shape services, collaborate on clear solution assumptions, determine appropriate service delivery locations and related cost to deliver
- Orchestrate the action points coming out of the opportunity quality assurance process
- Prepare the spend estimate, schedule, work plan, resource/sourcing plan
- Understand and clearly define the input required to create cost estimates; preparing the cost model estimates working with delivery, solution development and CDTS to deliver the defined scope of services
- Collaborate as a key member of the sales team to represent the solution offering to the client buyer and other internal groups
- Align final solution architecture (including statement of work, schedules and other contractual documents) with final terms and conditions
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top