Software Project Manager - Central
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
Program Specialist Services professionals provide project-based support services within centers. These professionals support the delivery and execution of our key projects with specialized services.
The Software Project Manager you will bring the latest innovation and technology ideas in order to plan, deliver and execute of one or more Technology projects and programs for Accenture or its clients. Work to ensure appropriate resources are mobilized and programs/projects/portfolios meet operational, contractual and economic commitments. May manage service quality, cost and leadership of the people delivering services across one client deal and /or country. Must have strong Agile delivery management experience and be proficient in Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe).
As a Software Project Manager you will have the following responsibilities:
- Ensure that the project's assigned portion of the Business Case planned value is delivered.
- Ensure that the end product fulfills the contract and meets the sponsor's expectations.
- Plan and budget project.
- Collaborate with the Product Owner to coordinate project schedules and budgets.
- Collaborate with Scrum Master in identifying impediments being faced by the team and their resolution.
- Represent the project team at client meetings. Obtain buy-in from senior management for all key project plans, commitments, and changes including requirements, quality assurance plans, budget, schedule, and scope changes.
Required travel is 50%
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top