Software Engineering Analyst
Organization: Corporate Functions/CIO
Location: Chicago, IL
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in the Corporate Function career track contribute to the running of Accenture as a high- performance business through specialization within a specific functional area, and grow into internally focused roles by deepening their skills and/or developing new skills within an internal functional area.
The CIO Organization is a world-class, global and rapidly evolving IT organization with the courage, ability and capabilities to drive Accenture's digital agenda. We are setting the industry benchmark for visioning and creating the global social enterprise. We will accelerate the deployment of leading-edge technologies which enable our people and which our clients seek to replicate. Members of the Accenture CIO organization:
- Contribute to a global network of talented IT consultants across the business, enabling high-performance by creating and delivering Accenture's business applications and technology infrastructure.
- Collaborate and innovate to connect our people with the technology they need to build market relevant skills and be impactful to the business.
- Run IT as a business – with strict standards of availability and performance, and with world beating cost effectiveness – as a result being brand critical to Accenture.
- Continually experience new and engaging opportunities, challenging work, flexibility, career sponsorship and mentoring, and recognition for our contributions – throughout the journey. Living the adventure.
As an analyst, you will design and deliver innovative solutions for our internal clients based on existing packages, such as SAP and Microsoft applications, or custom-built systems that help accelerate business innovation. You will receive world-class training in order to achieve this and you'll be amazed at the diversity of opportunities to develop your potential and grow professionally.
As an Analyst in CIO your daily responsibilities will vary by project, but you may find yourself:
- Assisting in analysis and documentation of as-is capabilities about business processes, people, technology, etc.
- Assisting in development and testing of new business processes, capabilities, and, as appropriate, their supporting technologies
- Developing deployment deliverables (communications, training, etc.)
- Performing application design activities (e.g., writing functional designs), portions of technology architecture and infrastructure design activities and portions of technology build, test and deployment
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top