Software Deployment Specialist
Accenture Flex offers you the flexibility of fixed duration project-based work powered by Accenture, a leading global professional services company. Accenture is consistently recognized on FORTUNE's 100 Best Companies to Work For and DiversityInc's Top 50 Companies for Diversity lists.
As an Accenture Flex employee, you will apply your skills and experience to help drive business transformation for leading organizations and communities. In addition to delivering innovative solutions for Accenture's clients, you will work with a highly skilled, diverse network of people across Accenture businesses who are using the latest emerging technologies to address today's biggest business challenges. You will receive competitive rewards and access to benefits programs and world-class learning resources.
As a Deployment Specialist , you will drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. You will be responsible for providing project-based support services by supporting the delivery and execution of our key projects with specialized services.
Day-to-day responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Learn and master lending platforms in order to solve customer business challenges as a configuration and implementation lead
- Consult with mortgage lender business and technical resources to produce business requirements and functional design documents as an implementation lead
- Partner with customer business teams to understand business objectives and integration requirements using both business and technical skills
- Estimate the effort required to configure the lending platform
- Collaborate with Product and Engineering teams to share customer requirements, influence product priorities and further enhance core product features
- Plan and execute integration testing and user acceptance testing of customer implementations
- Utilize various project methodologies as part of implementing lending platforms on site at mortgage lenders
- Bachelor's degree or Equivalent Experience - Minimum of 3 years professional experience in an Operations environment
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with software implementations
- Minimum of 1 year of project coordination experience (client intake, scope control, budgeting, estimating)
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience in full life-cycle package and/or Software as a Service SAAS deployment
- 1 year of mortgage industry experience
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Hands on configuration experience. Examples include screen user interface, application settings or parameters, branding, etc.
- Ability to propose creative technical solutions to challenging problems and communicate technical concepts and specifications clearly and efficiently
- Ability to work with a variety of customers from different departments in large and small groups.
- Adaptable to various work settings and able to serve in an advisory leadership role
- Strong personal initiative and ability to execute with minimal oversight
- Experience working in a dynamic environment wearing many hats
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Back to top