Software Business Analyst - Liquid Studio
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
Liquid Studios will be located in various cities where Accenture has a high concentration of clients who need software developers they can work with face-to-face, using Agile methods of delivery.
This studio is based in Redwood City, CA (Silicon Valley area.)
Liquid Studio residents and client guests collaborate on development of "new IT" solutions using liquid software development techniques, beginning with rapid prototyping and construction of business applications, and applying the latest in design thinking and Agile approaches to interactively assemble adaptive applications from modular, proven components. Teams will work in small groups of up to 10 software engineers.
Liquid Studios will also be able to take advantage of global centers of innovation (such as Silicon Valley) to attract talent and creative energy from the ecosystem, creating an osmotic effect for experimentation using new tools and approaches and fostering an environment where new styles of working are combined with real-world challenges of building applications for the digital era.
Liquid Studio teams will also be able to tap into the power of Accenture's broader ecosystem partnerships, Global Delivery Network and Accenture Digital capabilities. We have more than a decade of experience in Agile and DevOps along with Accenture tools and assets that can be leveraged to enable continuous liquid delivery.
Are you a demonstrated team player, strategic thinker, and executor? Are you passionate about to turning raw data into meaningful business information? We want to hear from you. The Business Analyst will take a data-driven approach to informing decisions and process improvements critical to the benefit of our support organization within any given line of business. You will be first and foremost a strategist, using a deep knowledge of the product, a passion for agent success and customer support, and analytical skills to inform policies and processes that are simultaneously the best for the business, the agent, and the customer. You should have excellent analytical skills, great time-management and organizational habits, a creative and problem-solving mindset, and the ability to clearly communicate and present information.
- Act as a product Subject Matter Expert (SME) to answer questions from staff regarding new functionality, system inputs, process and outputs for the Borrower Center product.
- Act as the liaison between the product owner and the Scrum team to define business requirements and collaborate in defining design options through a hybrid Agile methodology.
- Work closely with Product Owners, Developers, Quality Assurance and Application Support teams to implement software requirements and communicate system enhancements.
- Generate SQL queries and research databases to verify and troubleshoot issues.
- Extract detailed system requirements from user story scenarios and high level business requirements.
- Conduct research and analysis into the nature, effect and results of system problems.
- Consult frequently with our internal customers to ensure a complete understanding of their needs and concerns.
- Push analysis on projects/experiments and use that to inform important strategic decisions improving the support experience for drivers and riders
Professional Skills Requirements:
- Processed focus mindset
- Results oriented attitude
- Desire to make a difference
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to prioritize and coordinate multiple projects simultaneously
- Creative, outgoing, and professional demeanor
- Proactive team player
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top