Six Sigma Black Belt OpEx Associate Manager
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions - underpinned by the world's largest delivery network - Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
Primary responsibilities and typical job requirements of the Business Excellence Associate Manager:
- Essential Functions:
- Innovate with the client to drive value to both Accenture and Client
- Monitor operations to make them measurable, repeatable and predictable
- Create client centric roadmap and transform organization to intelligent operations.
- Implement systems and processes that deliver improvement toward customer requirements.
- Drive initiatives for process re-engineering and automation initiatives aligned to client expectation like Green SLAs, Higher Productivity, Transparency in Process outcomes, etc.
- Lead account on a continuous journey of sustained improvement.
- Support continuous improvement efforts to meet and exceed customer requirements in a fast-paced environment.
- The key responsibilities include:
- Driving the Tactical and Operational Transformation Plan aligned with Client business.
- Drive Innovation at Account, Deal and/or line of business level to enhance business outcomes and customer experience.
- Operations Excellence (OE) Initiatives
- Manage OE initiatives with emphasis on continuous improvement in operating results and strengthening of underlying processes for the Site.
- Oversee the design, development of OE related initiatives and ensure OE measures are aligned with overall Business objectives.
- Imparting advanced training to personnel on OE related initiatives to percolate OE across the organization and building a OE Culture.
- Support OE Lead in Integrating OE Continuous Improvement initiatives with other cross center initiat ives
+ Basic qualifications
- Bachelor's degree
- Black Belt Six Sigma Certification
- 5 years of relevant experience of leading and performing as a Business Excellence Lead or advisor
- 5 years of experience in statistical tools such as Tableau, Qliksense, Hadoop, Hive, etc.
- 5 years of Project Management experience
- Experience in BPO environments
- Contac Center experience preferred
- Experience working in Social media/internet platform-type organizations
- Experience in Robotics Process Automation (RPA) initiatives
- Certification in Quality management tools.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Back to top