SFCC Tech Lead (B2C)
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions - underpinned by the world's largest delivery network - Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
The digital revolution is changing everything, transforming how we work and play. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter? Accenture Digital is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. At the forefront of digital, you'll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on.
Accenture Digital is powered by three practices - Interactive, Mobility and Analytics. Accenture Interactive helps the world's leading brands delight their customers and deliver superior business performance and customer experiences. As part of Accenture Interactive Platforms & Products, you'll balance art and science to create award-winning digital experiences for today's connected consumers through integrated and dynamic solutions that incorporate strategy, marketing, creative and technology.
As an eCommerce whiz, you know exactly what it takes to create the perfect customer experience. And clients have come to rely on you for your expertise to deliver that experience with the right mix of omni-channel commerce solutions. If you have experience combining strategy, experience design, and technology to deliver success, we'd like to meet you.
YOUR ROLE: Salesforce Commerce Cloud Technical Lead
While there will never be a typical day at Accenture Interactive, we've highlighted a few of your exciting responsibilities.
- Participate in the software design, software development, and package implementation using leading eCommerce platforms such as Salesforce Commerce Cloud B2C (formerly Demandware) or B2B (formerly CloudCraze)
- Provide oversight, planning, and technical guidance to ensure successful delivery of software projects
- Ensure software developed adheres to best practices and quality standards through code and design reviews
- Provide advanced-level development, testing, debugging and documentation oversight
- Assess remaining work effort for time to complete estimates
- Interface with client technical leads and architects in support of integration design
- Interface with engagement and project managers to ensure proper adherence to SDLC and to conduct project risk identification and mitigation planning
- Travel to client site, as required
YOUR EXPERIENCE: Basic Qualifications
- Minimum of 5 years' hands on, advanced OOP application development and or Java/J2EE software development experience
- Minimum of 2 years' experience as a lead developer for Salesforce Commerce Cloud B2C implementations
- Minimum of 2 years' developing eCommerce applications
SET YOURSELF APART: Preferred Skills
- Ability to lead and mentor the team, drive quality and foster developer growth and create a healthy work environment
- Strong leadership skills, including the ability to deliver constructive feedback and the ability to lead by example
- Experience with multiple development methodologies: full SDLC, waterfall, agile, object-oriented programing
- Experience with multiple source control systems: CVS, SVN, Git
- Experience with multiple browsers: Firefox and Chrome Browsers (PC), Safari, Chrome, and Firefox Browsers (Mac)
- Experience with implementing responsive mobile eCommerce applications.
- Experience with web application design and analysis, design patterns, and object-oriented design
- Solid understanding of W3C and Accessibility guidelines
- Hands on experience estimating development tasks
- Ability to anticipate issues and formulate remedial actions
- Ability to articulate a vision of the total solution
- Bachelors or Master's degree in computer science, engineering, MIS or related field
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for c onsideration.
Locations CA - El Segundo,CA - Los Angeles,CA - San Francisco,CO - Denver,FL - Tampa,GA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,MA - Boston,MI - Detroit,MN - Minneapolis,NC - Charlotte,NC - Raleigh,NJ - Florham Park,NJ - Jersey City,NY - New York,OH - Cincinnati,OH - Cleveland,OH - Columbus,PA - Philadelphia,PA - Pittsburgh,TX - Austin,TX - Dallas,TX - Houston,VA - Arlington,WA - Seattle
Back to top