Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.People in our Ecosystems career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They will have market-facing roles that directly impact sales.
Members of the ServiceNow Business Group Play team will apply their knowledge of the ServiceNow platform and their security and risk skills to design, build and protect enterprise systems, applications, data, assets and people for Accenture and our clients. As a ServiceNow Global Elite Partner,
Accenture is one of ServiceNow's largest global go-to-market partners and winner of its Global Partner of the Year award in 2020. For more information on the Accenture ServiceNow Business Group, visit:
Accenture is seeking experienced Pre-Sales Solution Consultants for Accenture's ServiceNow Business Group (SNBG) team.
Accenture's SNBG Solution Consultants develop and lead pre-sales activities in support of the sale of Accenture consulting service offerings powered by ServiceNow, and work with Play Leads and process experts to design and develop new product offerings within the plays.
- Assist Play Lead with the design of innovative data-driven solutions that leverage automation and integrations with ServiceNow technologies to allow clients to have more effective operations
- Assist Play Lead with implementing innovative demonstration capabilities of new service offerings with Accenture's innovation lab teams
- Perform compelling client facing Service Offering demonstrations
- Provide support for high-profile and high-impact sales pursuits involving complex business challenges
- Provide leadership and guidance on program development to transform programs and offerings based on clients' business structures, strategies, and priorities
- Activate key Market and Market Unit level resources on offerings
- Work closely with strategic vendor resources as required
- Orchestrate and organize knowledge base content for sample Solution Designs and updated MVP assets for Play Service Offerings
- Collaborating with play leads to develop assets and accelerators to be leveraged for sales and delivery
- Assist the Solution Architect team with RFx / Proposal documents, sample Statements of Work, example Requirements Gathering documents, and sample Resourcing Models
- Collaborate and lead meetings with executive stakeholders, including C-suite, IT operations, system architects, security professionals, and business leads
- Work with process experts to design and implement advanced solutions for chargeable customer engagements
- Communicate platform capabilities into business terms for executive stakeholders
- Work side by side with vendor strategists, product development and architect teams to understand and integrate Accenture intellectual property into ServiceNow-centric service offerings where appropriate
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Read more of the job description
- Minimum of 3 years' experience ServiceNow solutions and delivery
- Minimum of 3 years professional experience related to information technology, service process management, and workflow management
- Minimum of 2 years hands on experience implementing data driven solutions
- Minimum of 1 year hands on experience with ServiceNow platform.
- ServiceNow Certified System Administrator and Certified Implementation Specialist - ITSM
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. (If associate degree , must have minimum 6 years work experience)
- Additional play specific ServiceNow pre-sales and/or implementation certification
- ServiceNow architecture experience with ability to incorporate new solutions into complex environments
- Management consulting experience.
- Agile software delivery methodology experience
- Technical Consulting Experience with ServiceNow products
As required by theColorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $99,900 - $168,499 and information on benefits offered is here.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
AZ - Phoenix,CA - Los Angeles,CA - Sacramento,CA - San Francisco,CA - San Jose,CO - Denver,CT - Hartford,FL - Miami,FL - St. Petersburg,GA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,IN - Indianapolis,KS - Overland Park,MA - Boston,MI - Detroit,MN - Minneapolis,MO - St. Louis,NC - Charlotte,NC - Raleigh,NY - New York,OH - Cincinnati,OH - Cleveland,OH - Columbus,PA - Philadelphia,PA - Pittsburgh,TX - Austin,TX - Irving,VA - Arlington,WA - Seattle,WI - Milwaukee