ServiceNow Solution Architect
ServiceNow Solution Architect
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
A Solution Architect main role is to support of ServiceNow sales process and Sales Capture Manager team.
- Design a technical ServiceNow solution aligned with our client's business needs
- Communicate technical solutions to clients
- Assist the Sales Capture Manager with scoping complex service engagements
- Will work with existing clients on developing technical solutions that may be delivered by delivery team
- Author ServiceNow contracts and proposal responses with the sales team
- Maintain expert knowledge of the ServiceNow platform
- Maintain current knowledge via internal webinars, case study, training, Wiki and all other resources available
- Perform research into technology partner or other vendor solutions in context of client requirements for integration
+ Basic qualifications
- 2 years of experience in design and implementation of ServiceNow
- 5 years' experience in a sales or customer facing role
- 5 years' experience in managing budgets (is there a better way to say this?)
- 25% Travel Required
- Bachelor Degree Required
- Experience in ServiceNow
- Ability to both configure and demonstrate solutions in the ServiceNow platform
- Experience designing and implementing client facing solutions leveraging involving enterprise software
- Fundamental understanding of the key technologies relevant to the ServiceNow integration solutions including: SSO, SAML, SSL, Web Services, LDAP, JDBC, ODBC, REST, SCP, FTPS
- Is self-motivated / self-directed - capable of multi-tasking and accepting change both in tasks and schedule
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Business analysis and requirements gathering abilities
- Ability to learn technology quickly through instruction and self-training
We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top