Service Excellence Team Analyst - Group Insurance
San Antonio, TX
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services-all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 537,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
In today's business environment, growth isn't just about building value-it's fundamental to long-term business survival. So how do organizations sustain themselves? The key is a new operating model-one that's anchored around the customer and propelled by intelligence to deliver exceptional experiences across the enterprise at speed and at scale. You will deliver breakthrough business outcomes for clients-by harnessing talent, data and intelligence to revolutionize their operating models.
Operations is one of four services that make up one Accenture -the others are Strategy and Consulting, Interactive and Technology.
The Service Excellence Team is responsible for liaising between Group Insurance Service Delivery Organization and Distribution team or the customer, when required. The SET identifies trends and opportunities to educate Distribution, Customers or Brokers. The SET may also respond to external customers directly and provide resolutions to the Distribution Partner to present to the end customer or directly to the customer. The SET acts as Account Manager for small business cases (SBO and BEST).
As a Service Excellence Team Analyst, you will primarily support issues related to escalations with Billing & Post Enrollment maintenance. Expected to provide functional and/or technical support for resolution of customer problems, incidents, issues, requests, and queries. Liaise with other support teams as required to resolve requests/issues in a timely manner. Ensure proper documentation, notification, escalation, tracking, and follow-up of all incidents.
- Performs customer request/problem identification and follows defined procedures to resolve correctly; primarily in the space of Billing & Post Enrollment maintenance
- Performs incident notification and escalation to ensure problems/requests/issues are communicated effectively and receive proper management attention
- Becomes a Subject Matter Expert; able to demonstrate expert knowledge of processes and related systems to effectively perform responsibilities
- Develops and maintains knowledge content of customer and customer specific business environment
- Supports and helps to drive customer Service Level Agreements and department's/product's key performance requirements
- Able to identify, document, and review opportunities for team improvement in procedures/processes/standards to gain cost-effectiveness and efficiency; executes implementation of improvements
- Share's information required for the team to be successful
- Identifies root causes for customer dissatisfaction and recommend solutions to improve overall customer satisfaction
- Demonstrates an understanding of the customer's business needs or market and maintains high customer satisfaction ratings
- May act as the primary knowledge resource for a product/service and use this knowledge to raise process and/or procedure improvement opportunities to supervisor/team lead
- May participate, either voluntarily or through supervisor's request, on task forces, process teams, committees, and special projects
- Includes high degree of communication, ability to make autonomous decisions, organizational awareness
- Minimum 2 years' experience with Microsoft Tools including Microsoft Access, Excel and PowerPoint
- Minimum 1 year client facing and/or client relationship management experience and/or Operational Management experience
- Minimum 1 year experience in Insurance Billing (Voluntary or Medical) or enrollment maintenance
- Minimum 1 year incident management experience (i.e. experience working with multiple deadlines, several tickets, etc.)
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.