Service Delivery Team Lead
Role: Service Delivery Team Lead
Location: Knoxville, TN
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
- Handles daily supervision of a team (e.g. delivery, process, etc.)
- Manages the workload of the team, makes work assignments and oversees the development of team members
- Acts as escalation point for issue resolution for the Billing Agents
- Manages effective internal and external client relationships within a defined area of responsibility
- Provides strategic direction for the project
- Exercises consistent judgment and discretion while delivering on team SLAs as defined within the project directly related to management policies and the general operations of the business
+ Basic qualifications
- HS Diploma/GED
- Minimum 2 years work experience in an office setting
- Minimum 1 year training and/or coaching experience
- Bachelor's degree
- Outsourcing operations experience
- Knowledge and experience in any work stream of US health care
- Demonstrated supervisory experience managing processes or small work teams while delivering on KPIs for a client
Professional Skill Requirements
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Back to top