Service Delivery Operations Lead
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
The Service Delivery Operations Lead is responsible for the following:
- Manage service delivery and responsible for meeting Service Level Agreements
- Team Management, Escalation Management & Client Management
- Assign all work assignments, commit the team to the work, manage the quality of the work and drive the people management activities within the team
- Manage effective internal external client relationships within a defined area of responsibility
- Exercises consistent judgment and discretion with work directly related to management policies and the general operations of the business
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top