Service Delivery Lead for North America Operations
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
Portfolio & Delivery Management professionals plan, deliver and execute one or more projects and programs for Accenture or its clients, ensuring appropriate resources are mobilized and programs/projects/portfolios meet operational, contractual and economic commitments.
- Work closely with Accenture's highly valued client who is one of the top technology organizations in Silicon Valley
- Responsible to ensure the upkeep of multi project service delivery operations with a combined workforce of at least 400 resources. Teams providing coverage for 24 7 operations with locations in multiple client sites: Mountain View, Palo Alto and San Jose
- Will be working in a highly dynamic environment and need to be able to easily adapt to change
- Interpret day to day business objectives and prepare and execute operational practices work programs
- Ensure proper execution of processes by team
- Review all incoming work for clarity, provide clear work directions, e.g., receive requests for assistance from the field, determine level of assistance required and respond appropriately
- Demonstrate expert knowledge of processes and related systems to effectively perform responsibilities
- Make decisions about the day to day operation of the group, including management of work assignments and information between shifts as well as approach regarding workload, equipment, staffing, and scheduling
- Flexible work hours as needed to meet deadlines
- Anticipate, identify, and assess complex issues and problems
- Develop and implement a corresponding plan of action to bring the situation to resolution
- Communicate changes to supervisor and assist other team leads with resolutions, as needed
- Ensure that all the client responsibilities occur in accordance with the statement of work and service level agreements
- Ensure compliance with execution of established governance
- In the event of new work transition or business expansion, it is expected to closely collaborate with transition teams and HR
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top