Senior Tax Analyst
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
The Senior Tax Analyst is a client facing role and is a direct report to the Tax Lead with primary responsibility of execution of existing Tax processes and supporting Junior Tax Accountants.
- Audit Support: gather, research and analyze information requested by tax auditors, including reconciling sales versus tax returns.
- Customer Support: work directly with customers, gathering the necessary information in accordance to current procedures in order to establish whether taxes were correctly applied on invoices issued by the client. This includes, but is not limited to researching the current legislation in the tools provided, retrieving invoices, searching for similar cases, validating exemption certificates, etc.
- Tax Return: The Tax Senior Analyst will be responsible for the preparation & review of tax returns for several different jurisdictions.
- Refund Claims: Preparation and review of refund claims for several different tax jurisdictions, liaising directly with the third-party providers in order to ensure the information provided is accurate and within the statute of limitations.
- Accounting: Support tax and other teams with journal entry preparation and posting. Tax reconciliation preparation and review activity using workflow tools. Ensure that Journals and reconciliations are SOX compliant in order to pass Accenture and client's internal controls, as well as third party SOX compliance testing. Ensure integrity, accuracy and timeliness of all financial accounting data. The Tax Senior Analyst will also be responsible for review journal entries and reconciliations.
- Ad hoc activities: in support of the Senior Tax Analyst, Tax Team Lead, Accenture Service Delivery Lead and Client.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top