Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
Analytics professionals create new insights from predictive statistical modeling activities that target and deliver value to our clients.
The Accenture Accelerated R&D (ARDS) group is currently seeking a Senior Statistician to join our team in Berwyn, PA. Remote work is potentially an option as well if located in the Greater Philadelphia/New Jersey area.
- Primarily responsible for development of Statistical Analysis Plans (SAPs), mock shells, ISS/ISEs, and review of statistical deliverables.
- Collaborate with sponsors and investigators in DMCs/DSMBs
- Participate in the review of clinical protocols and case report forms including preparation of statistical sections, sample size calculations, randomization, and potential interim analyses.
- Represent clients in interactions with regulatory authorities.
- Interact with clients across multiple therapeutic areas.
- Contribute to Business Development activities, e.g. proposals and client presentations.
- Provide statistical learning to co-workers and clients via seminars and/or webinars.
- Actively participate and support the efforts to grow the clinical statistics business unit.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top