Senior Software Engineer (full stack, Java/Groovy/TypeScript/Angular - Arlington / Washington DC
iDefense in Partnership with Accenture
Join iDefense in Partnership with Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your world.
At Accenture, we're building something great – not just an innovative, next-generation threat intelligence platform, but just as importantly we're building a culture of innovation and collaboration where employees are encouraged to develop their own solutions to problems, pursue research projects to complement their formal role, and actively engage the broader security community.
The Accenture production engineering team is seeking an experienced developer to work on our enterprise products in the field of Internet security. In this role, you will create innovative solutions and work on exciting products that will provide critical security intelligence. You will be working in a fast-paced agile environment alongside other developers to deliver quality software to our customers.
Key Responsibilities May Include:
Angular.js and many open source libraries.
- Perform "Full Stack software development for core web applications from client side to the NO SQL Graph database and
everything in between.
- Implement core REST + JSON based APIs.
- Work closely alongside other developers and QA engineers using the Agile software development lifecycle
- Write automated unit tests
- Work in a dynamic, changing environment using continuous integration and a devops model to rapidly develop, test, and
deploy code into production.
- Eagerness and willingness to use and work on new technologies.
- Strong verbal communication and willingness to work on a team or independently.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top