Organization: Corporate Functions/CIO
Location: US Seattle OR Chicago
Location: USA Midwest Market Unit
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions - underpinned by the world's largest delivery network - Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 200 cities with operations across 51 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
People in the Corporate Function contribute to the running of Accenture as a high- performance business through specialization within a specific functional area, and grow into internally focused roles by deepening their skills and/or developing new skills within an internal functional area.
At the intersection of content and technology you'll find Accenture Productions. As part of Accenture's CIO Organization, our global staff operates a network of studios and production facilities to deliver cutting-edge content for internal and external clients. By delivering more than 300 live and recorded events each month, Accenture Productions is among the global leaders in corporate video production.
The Senior Producer handles the delivery of complex live virtual events and recorded corporate video projects and is based in Seattle, Washington. Our Senior Producers work with business owners to define the communication goals and consult on the best creative and technical solutions to meet those objectives. The Senior Producer will gather all event requirements and engage the appropriate internal and external video production resources to meet the customer's needs.
A primary function of this role is to deliver video-based projects for Accenture clients and serve as a consultant to help improve messaging and engagement through storytelling and enhanced video production.
This role is based in Seattle and is part of a globally distributed team of producers, designers, editors and engineers that manage the complex video production needs of Accenture and its clients. Work outside of regular business hours and on weekends will be required occasionally to meet the needs of customers. Domestic and international travel will also be required occasionally to manage the production of events at off-site venues.
- Coordinate all phases of video production lifecycle, from pre to post-production
- Maintain high quality work while facing tight deadlines and high-pressure situations
- Manage the planning and logistics for live video events
- Bachelor's degree in television/multimedia production or a related field from an accredited four-year college or university
- Minimum 5 years of experience with required technical skills in live and recorded video production
- Experience with the design and delivery of off-site video production
- Ability to direct non-professional talent on-camera
- Creative story-telling and script writing experience
- Coordinate audio/video production requirements for recording in corporate offices and at off-site venues.
- Experience creating/communicating production documents such as written show flows, call sheets and planning documents
- Coordinating video production requirements with outside production companies; including cameras, audio, lighting, etc
- Knowledge of live and recorded video production techniques and workflows
- Microsoft Office Suite, PowerPoint, Word, Excel
- General knowledge Adobe Suite including Photoshop, Premiere or Illustrator
- Knowledge of camera, audio, lighting and editing equipment
- Working collaboratively with marketing teams and providing guidance to senior executives
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to complete assigned, recurring tasks with limited supervision
- Excellent customer service skills
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
IL - Chicago,WA - Seattle