Senior .NET Web Developer - Minneapolis, MN
Mortgage Cadence, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Accenture, has been partnering with mortgage lenders since 1999, offering the industry's only true one-stop shop mortgage technology solutions designed for point-of-sale through post-closing. In a time when efficiency, speed and the customer experience are paramount to the success of lenders, Mortgage Cadence offers the most reliable software and dedicated people, supporting lenders every step of the way. Each of our products has revolutionized the mortgage lending process in some way, changing the way lenders lend and borrowers finance.
As a software company, we think like a start-up, with every employee empowered and encouraged to be visionary. Teamwork and innovation define what we do as we take our customers into the future by providing the last lending solution they will ever need.
The Senior .NET Web Developer, in collaboration with project team members, designs, develops, and tests new software solutions and new versions of existing Mortgage Cadence software.
- Developing features for our SaaS platform using the latest .NET technologies.
- Understanding, recommending, and adhering to applicable software design and coding standards.
- Building and deploying software to integration environments.
- Fielding technical questions from other developers, Product Management, Quality Assurance, and other departments.
- Providing development estimates for enhancement requests.
- Investigating and resolving bugs and deficiencies in the product codebase.
- Building and maintaining internal tools to streamline the software development process and enhance productivity.
- Researching new software development concepts and providing suggestions for improvements. Supports other developers by providing advice and educational opportunities.
- Leading and directing the work of others.
- Ability to work interactively with team members
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Software design capability
- Strong technical leadership skills
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top