Senior Java/Full-Stack Developer-Location Negotiable
At Accenture, we're building something great - not just an innovative, next-generation threat intelligence platform, but just as importantly we're building a culture of innovation and collaboration to transform the broader security landscape.
The Accenture iDefense production engineering team is seeking an experienced software developer to work on our enterprise products in the field of Internet security. In this role, you will create innovative solutions and work on exciting products that will provide critical security intelligence. You will be working in a fast-paced agile environment alongside other developers to deliver quality software to our customers.
Key Responsibilities May Include:
- Design and develop highly scalable production level code for our enterprise products using Java, Groovy, Spring and many open source libraries.
- Perform Full Stack software development for core web applications from client side to the Graph database and everything in between.
- Implement core REST + JSON based APIs.
- Develop automated solutions to build, deploy, and test applications in a cloud environment.
- Work closely alongside other developers and QA engineers using the Agile software development lifecycle.
- Write automated unit tests.
- Work in a dynamic, changing environment using continuous integration and a dev-ops model to rapidly develop, test, and deploy code into production.
- Research and implement solutions using new technologies.
- Minimum of 6 years of experience developing software applications
- Minimum of 6 years of experience with Java programing language
- Minimum of 6 years of experience with Relational Databases
- Minimum of 6 years of experience developing REST APIs
- Minimum of 6 years of experience with Spring Framework
- Minimum of 1 year of experience working with Docker containers
- Minimum of 1 year of experience with AWS cloud environments
- Experience with graph databases is a plus
- Experience with Kubernetes is a plus
- Eagerness and willingness to use and work on new technologies
- Strong verbal communication and willingness to work on a team or independently
- Scripting languages such as Groovy, Ruby, Python
- Experience writing unit tests
- Experience with search technologies such as Elasticsearch
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent work experience
Professional Skill Requirements
Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment Desire to work in an information systems environment Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills Excellent leadership and management skills
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Back to top