Senior Java Application Development Lead - Philadelphia
Are you ready to take your Java expertise to the next level? Want to lead, innovate and shape the future on high-profile assignments? Excited to work with the coolest tech alongside the best in the business? This is an excellent opportunity to fast-track a fulfilling career as a Java Application Development Consultant – with excellent rewards and benefits – at Accenture Technology.
You'll apply innovation in emerging technologies to take on today's biggest, most complex business challenges. Working for world-leading clients, you'll develop your business insight, professional skills and Java expertise in a deeply collaborative culture that values diversity. And with extraordinary support to nurture your talent and interests, whatever your work and life goals, together we'll help you achieve them. Fast.
You'll work on highly varied assignments addressing application design, development and execution for small and mobile devices, including consumer and embedded systems, PC desktops and medium to large business systems. Consulting on all stages of the Java solutions lifecycle, your scope will span analysis, design, build, test and delivery of multiple system components or applications to achieve clear business goals. A key objective will be to adapt and continuously improve existing Java-based approaches to create solutions that more effectively resolve complex business problems, within Accenture and for our clients, to deliver tangible results that disrupt, make a difference and drive an advantage.
- Champion Java applications standards across project teams
- Analyze data, situations and key variables in-depth
- Apply your Java expertise and judgment to resolve complex problems
- Adapt existing approaches to create more effective alternatives
- Set goals that support strategic project direction
- Collaborate closely with colleagues, managers and clients
- Identify the best methods and procedures on new Java projects
- Independently make decisions with day-to-day team impacts
- Manage small to mid-size project teams and assignments.
- This role requires 100% flexibility to travel and work on site with clients
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top