Senior Data Governance Business Analyst/Project Manager- Sr. Manager
Organization: Accenture Technology
Location: NorthEast Region (New York, Boston, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Hartford)
Travel: Up to 80% travel
Position: Data Architect
Sr. Business Analyst/Project Manager (Data Governance) will partner with internal stakeholders and external clients to understand their data usage, priority consumers, and regulatory landscape to define data governance solutions pertaining to regulatory requirements. Additionally, the role will support the strategy and product development of tools required for data governance and financial reconciliations. This function requires strong business analyst skills, project management skills, experience in data governance, regulatory project experience, an acute attention to detail, as well as a working knowledge of the financial or other regulated industries.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Work closely with business partners to analyze & refine the regulatory requirements given & prepare detailed Business Requirements Documents & Functional Requirement Documents.
- Performs feasibility analysis, scopes project, recommends alternative solutions, project strategy, and deliverable prioritization.
- Explain the regulatory requirements to be implemented to the tech team with the help of detailed use cases, functional scenarios, Spec by examples. Be a point of contact for tech team to answer queries about the regulatory requirements.
- Identify the gaps in software system from regulatory perspective and raise requirements to product owners.
- Be a team player and develop strong working relationship with account managers, technical sales and user/developer community.
- Monitor and manage projects timeline and status reports.
- Deliver business & technical sales collaterals (such as value proposition, how to sell, RoI analysis, competitive analysis, data sheet, product overview, FAQ, recorded demos, webinars).
- Make recommendations on tools and processes required to aggressively drive our products forward relative to both new and existing products and services through enhancements, research, pricing, voice of the customer and analysis.
- Contribute to overall data strategy and governance design and implementation.
- Liaise with Technology and Business areas to drive prioritization decisions and data remediation efforts.
- Become the senior-most SME on the functional aspects of the data products; use this expertise to resolve escalations of issues and other challenges of the business users and interact closely with Metadata and MDM teams to build collaborative solutions
- Provide support to UAT team by providing sample test cases, use cases, actual vs expected behavior etc.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top