Semiconductor Product Development Senior Manager
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
Business & Technology Integration professionals advise upon, design, develop and/or deliver technology solutions that support best practice business changes
The Technology Consulting Senior Manager advises upon, lead and work on high impact activities within the systems development lifecycle, and provide advisory work for the IT function itself.
Industry Applications-CMT professionals design, implement and deploy packaged software solutions that have been developed to accommodate unique Communications, Media and Technology industry business and management processes, regulatory requirements and other business needs.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
Identifies, assesses and solves complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
Closely follows the strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near term goals.
Interacts with senior management at a client and/or within Accenture on matters where they may need to gain acceptance on an alternate approach.
Has some latitude in decision-making. Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments.
Decisions have a major day to day impact on area of responsibility.
Manages large - medium sized teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
It is our intention for our people to live where they work and work where they live. However, in the context of our profession and serving our clients there may be times when you will need to travel.
+ Basic qualifications
- Minimum 10 years of experience working in Product Development systems and processes in the Semiconductor industry specifically all stages of the semiconductor lifecycle Design, Product Development, Manufacturing and Assembly Test; Semiconductor design tools and processes; and design, development and integration of Si/SW (Silicon Software) into end devices and associated services.
- Minimum 5 years of managing large complex and matrixed teams spread across geographies
- Bachelor Degree, CS or EE
- Experience with working with regulatory and high compliance industries and solution target areas.
- Proven process and tools performance improvement experience either in industry or as a consultant
- Lean techniques such as value streaming and Kaizen leadership specifically identifying and implementing large scale Transformational Process Workshops that are multidisciplinary.
- Experience in Systems Engineering across hardware/software including FW and the associated tool sets.
- Hands on experience and in-depth knowledge ALM and PLM solution implementations across the Semiconductor Devices Lifecycle with any of the leading PLM vendors.
- Deep Semiconductor Industry knowledge with hands on experience of Design Development of SiDevices with cross domain knowledge HW SW
- Experienced in the usage and/or implementation of AIML on data collected from the Semi value streams
- Experienced in implementation of E2E Digital Thread Transformations with Digital Twinning
- Experience in implementing ALM/PLM transformational programs ability to decompose, analyze and recommend process improvements in complex technical environments
- Experience in developing strategy roadmaps visions ROITCO and working with the C Suite.
- Experienced in working with PLM/ALM tool vendors building out prototypes, alliances and partnerships
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Back to top