- Seattle, WA
Security Executive (Accenture LLP; Seattle, WA):
- Pursue and cultivate trusted advisor relationships with clients, and understand current and future client security needs, such as cybersecurity strategy, privacy and data protection strategy, cybersecurity risk management, and cyber technology implementation services, in the context of market dynamics.
- Recommend short and/or long-term value creation for clients.
- Manage security asset creation and results for the domain.
- Implement market strategy integration within geographic units (GUs).
- Collaborate with client service groups to implement local offering campaigns, and manage organizational and delivery strategies.
- Maintain executive relationship with alliance partners and deliver joint go-to-market strategy for the domain or within GUs.
- Manage development and execution of delivery models, and capability development for the domain, working closely with operating units (OU) and client leadership.
Must have a bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Technology, Computer Information Systems, Computer Applications, Engineering, or a related field, plus 15 years of experience (of which 5 must be progressive post-baccalaureate experience) in cybersecurity consulting.
Must have 8 years of experience in each of the following:
- Cybersecurity risk management and developing cybersecurity strategy;
- Cybersecurity for retail industry operations; and
- Cybersecurity consulting for at least one of the Big 5 consulting firms.
Must have willingness and ability to travel domestically up to approximately 75% of the time to meet client needs.
To apply, please click the 'APPLY' button.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process. Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women. Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Back to top