Security Consulting Manager, CMT Northeast
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
Security and Architecture professionals develop and deliver solutions that protect enterprise systems, applications and data by establishing policies, practices and tools that prevent unauthorized access, use, disclosure, modification or disruption. Secure product and architecture guidance to guide application, product and dev ops team to build secure products by including appropriate Thread Modeling, architecting secure solutions and continuous pre and post production security testing. Threat and Vulnerability Management professionals perform technical security assessments to identify vulnerabilities, misconfigurations and weaknesses that may lead to unauthorized access of IT systems, applications, the data contained within or the corporate network. Optimizes or Transforms portions or overall Threat & Vulnerability Management capabilities or programs to reduce the risk of cyber attacks and breaches.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Adapts existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
- Understands the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
- Uses considerable judgment to determine solution and seeks guidance on complex problems.
- Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor.
- May interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture.
- Determines methods and procedures on new assignments with guidance.
- Decisions often impact the team in which they reside.
- Manages small teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
Additional Job Responsibilities
- Delivery of IT Security and Architecture Engagements
- Architecture Thread Modeling and Penetration Testing (e.g., internal, external, wireless, physical, social, etc.)
- Web application security assessments (e.g., exploiting web app vulnerabilities such as sql injection, cross-site scripting, parameter manipulation, session hijacking, etc.)
- Vulnerability assessments (i.e., network vulnerability scanning)
- Technical security assessments (e.g., Windows, UNIX, firewalls, routers, oracle, sql server, etc.) for Accenture's clients.
- Provide oversight for junior TVM testing resources
- Work with offshore delivery center testing personnel
- Interact with clients at a technical level.
It is our intention for our people to live where they work and work where they live. However, in the context of our profession and serving our clients there may be times when you will need to travel.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top