SAP Technical Architect Senior Manager - Northeast Region
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
Business & Technology Integration professionals advise upon, design, develop and/or deliver technology solutions that support best practice business changes
The Technology Consulting Senior Manager advises upon, lead and work on high impact activities within the systems development lifecycle, and provide advisory work for the IT function itself
Products Technology Consulting - SAP
Are you ready to help our clients' move their ERP away from a monolithic back-office application towards a modern architecture that enables digital enterprise transformation? Do you want to help the biggest brands simplify their existing IT investments, better connect them to the rest of the business, and improve their agility? Are you capable of leveraging business and technical disciplines to transform ideas into fully designed and implemented ERP solutions driving maximum business value?
If yes, then Products SAP is the place for you to grow your reputation as you become an Accenture leader! As part of a diverse global community you'll both learn from and coach our consulting practitioners as you work to originate new sales opportunities with our clients, architect innovative technology solutions, and develop critical thought leadership in your area of expertise.
SAP professionals design, implement and deploy SAP solutions to achieve defined business goals. Maintain skills in SAP applications process design and configuration; SAP application design, development, integration, testing and deployment; and SAP application technical architecture.
SAP-Architecture Execution Infrastructure and Operations professionals define SAP technical architecture; development, execution and operations architecture components, including IT hardware and infrastructure design, within the context of the broader client technology infrastructure. develops and executes strategies for integrating SAP solutions across client organizations.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Provides solutions to complex business problems for area(s) of responsibility where analysis of situations requires an in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives.
- Involves in setting strategic direction to establish near term goals for area of responsibility.
- interacts with senior management levels at a client and/or within Accenture, which involves negotiating or influencing on significant matters.
- Has latitude in decision-making and determining objectives and approaches to critical assignments.
- Decisions have a lasting impact on area of responsibility with the potential to impact outside area of responsibility.
- Manages large teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top