SAP Technical Architect Manager
Accenture Consulting: Your Unique Place in our Global Collective
Being part of Accenture Consulting means becoming an expert at making the New happen Now. To us, the New is all about the wise pivot that turns constant disruption to continuous reinvention. We are an innovation led-company that works at the heart of our clients' organizations so that no matter how complex the business challenge, we face the future with confidence.
If you love solving challenges and not just studying them, then Accenture Consulting is the right place for you. Join us to develop your ideas into provocative points of view and transformative insights that help shape industries. You'll work with an amazing and diverse mix of world-class experts with access to one of the most robust portfolios of capabilities and ecosystem relationships in the industry. Together, you'll do so much more than consult.
Coming here means future-proofing your career and going as far as your ambition takes you. Becoming a tech-savvy, well-rounded, multi-disciplined and market-relevant advisor doesn't happen by chance. We invest in training and development in a big way, so you can build your future along with ours, creating an impactful career unique to you. Ultimately, we believe we is greater than me and that diverse perspectives lead to the best solutions. Joining Accenture Consulting means you will learn, innovate and lead, and together we will improve the way the world works and lives.
Accenture's SAP practice, and we bring the New to life using design thinking, agile development methodologies, and the latest smart tech like IoT, automation, and AI. We even built myConcerto, a mix of SAP and Accenture that helps lead our clients to big wins. Ready to learn as much as you can? We train our people on "new" SAP like SAP Leonardo, S/4HANA and Cloud, and we offer classes and support through our 50,000+ member community. It's also nice to know our hard work doesn't go unrecognized. We've got over 70 SAP awards-more than any other partner-and we're the leading business partner for SAP SuccessFactors, SAP Ariba, SAP Hybris, SAP FieldGlass, SAP Concur, and more. Visit us here to find out more about Accenture's SAP practice.
A transformation maven with the skills to help clients meet the challenges of digitization. Your superpower? Using your know-how to solve clients' most complex business problems to help their companies do more . You're as comfortable working in teams and leading projects as you are diving into the details of workstreams and configuring SAP solutions. And you're up for traveling regularly to client sites.
- Use your business smarts to kick-start transformation programs, whether domain- or platform-led
- Show clients how they can use SAP to solve their business problems
- Work in a team where you wear lots of hats - interacting with clients, managing workstreams, collaborating with other teams - and where you may need to be in charge
- Run the workstream and/or project activities you've been given
- Interact with all workstreams - technical, reports, conversion, change management, project management and more
- Tweak current methods, tools and procedures to create solutions that meet clients' needs
- Check business requirements to find configuration solutions
- Keep a record of requirements, solutions and impacts, alternatives and final decisions
- Be ready to rack up those air miles with weekly travel to client sites Monday through Thursday
Here's what you need:
- Minimum 4 years of SAP transformation, technical advisory or consulting experience
- Minimum 3 years of SAP integration technology (i.e. SAP PI, Data Services, and SAP LT) 2 or more successful complex integration projects with experience in the full delivery lifecycle experience
- Minimum 1 year of experience as a Project, Large Workstream, or Client Lead on a large SAP transformational project
- Minimum 1 year of Products experience
- A Bachelor's Degree
Bonus points if:
- You've got external consulting experience
- You know how SAP's business development process works and you can help clients understand how SAP will help their company do more
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Locations CA - Los Angeles,CA - San Francisco,IL - Chicago,MA - Boston,MI - Detroit,NY - New York,PA - Philadelphia,WA - Seattle
Back to top