SAP Supply Chain Planning Business Development Manager - Northeast
Join Accenture Consulting and you'll work alongside fellow industry experts to lead transformational projects, and define cutting edge solutions, solving our client's most complex issues. And because our clients span the full range of industries - Including 94 of the Fortune 100 - you'll have the opportunity to pursue your passion, hone your expertise and deepen your knowledge.
As a Technology Consulting practitioner you'll work with clients to improve the lives of consumers. You'll affect what people purchase, where they shop and what they drive, and have the opportunity to help create a more connected experience for travelers and influence how physicians, patients and pharma companies work together. By joining Accenture's Products High Velocity ERP team you will embark on a fast-paced, dynamic and rewarding career path where no two days are ever the same. Our culture is focused on providing you with the tools and opportunities to establish yourself as an industry leader.
Products Technology Consulting – High Velocity ERP Integration
Are you ready to help our clients' move their ERP away from a monolithic application towards a more modular, agile architecture, enabling the digital enterprise? Do you want to help the biggest brands simplify their existing IT investments, better connect them to the rest of the business and improve their agility? Are you capable of leveraging business and technical disciplines to transform ideas into fully assessed, designed and implemented ERP solutions?
If yes, then our High Velocity ERP practice is the place for you to catapult your consulting career and take it to the next level! As part of a 400,000 strong global community you'll learn from our leading industry experts who will help you identify and maximize your strengths.
As a Manager in our Technology Consulting business, you'll often be:
- Leading teams that are delivering ERP transformation programs
- Helping to define technology roadmaps and solutions
- Taking a leading role in the analysis and design of business processes enabled by SAP
- Managing business development opportunities to bring innovative technology solutions and ways of working to clients
- Leading application design and configuration
- Leading ERP transformation and design within supply chain modules
- Managing the implementation of digital solutions across multiple technologies and industry areas
- Developing your deep skills as a Technology Consulting practitioner to ensure market and client relevance.
Our Commitment to You
- We offer a transparent approach career progression, with a focus on your strengths and continuous coaching from senior colleagues
- You'll benefit from working alongside Accenture experts who are solving some of the biggest industry challenges with innovative thinking and cutting-edge tools
- Flexible work arrangements and a range of benefits
- You'll have access to leading-edge technology that will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest business trends
- Competitive rewards linked to fast-paced progression
- You'll also have opportunities to make a difference to the communities in which we work and live
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top