SAP Supply Chain Manager
Do you want to revolutionize the future of business? From transformation planning through implementation, there's never been a better time to join our global team of 47,000 SAP experts. Accenture is helping the world's leading companies reinvent themselves and enable their digital transformation with SAP.
Help us lead the way in powering the intelligent enterprise. Use design thinking, agile development methodologies and the latest technologies-such as SAP Cloud Platform, S/4HANA, Internet of things, artificial intelligence, cognitive computing, big data, analytics and mobile-to deliver the next generation of SAP solutions.
What will I do in this position?
As an SAP Supply Chain Manager your primary responsibilities may include:
- Interacting with mid to senior level supply chain executives displaying knowledge, experience, and leading practice advice to identified issues,
- Participating in the delivery of the identified solution, primarily SAP planning solutions,
- Being part of a team that is delivering enterprise-wide Digital transformation programs,
- Helping to define Digital technology roadmaps and solutions,
- Providing Digital technology consulting services,
- Identifying opportunities to bring innovative solutions and ways of working to our clients,
- Analyze integration requirements with wider ERP and legacy systems,
- Supporting the implementation of digital offerings across industry areas,
- Building and applying technical, industry, and functional knowledge to support efforts in selling opportunities to both existing and new clients,
- Developing your skills as a Technology Consulting practitioner to ensure continued market and client relevance
Why should I join the Accenture team?
- Drive SAP innovation: working with SAP's leading business partner, gain early access to SAP innovations and help shape and build credentials through an unparalleled program of collaboration.
- Learn and grow continuously: build skills in "New" SAP, grow existing skills and develop cross-industry skills with unmatched 24/7 access to the SAP Learning Hub, through expert-curated learning boards, webinars and classroom-style training programs.
- Thrive in our inclusive environment: Bring your whole self to a company that aims to be the most diverse in the world and delivers real-time performance feedback based on individual strengths-not stats.
+ Basic qualifications
- 6 years of SAP Supply Chain implementation experience. At least 2 full life-cycle implementations
- Ability to participate in and contribute to thought leadership efforts (white papers, conference presentation materials, internal assets)
- Prior client-facing consulting experience for 6+ years with Products clients
- Project Management, SAP Manufacturing Agile - experience and certification preferred MS Office (Excel, Powerpoint, Word)
- Bachelor's Degree
Professional Skills Requirements
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top