Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture people build careers in four different areas of our business: Consulting, Technology, Operations, and internal Corporate Functions. Each area offers a unique career experience and a compelling mix of work and training opportunities, work environment, and structure for career progression. Working closely with our clients, Consulting professionals design, build, and implement strategies that can help enhance business performance. They develop specialized expertise-strategic, industry, functional, technical-in a diverse project environment that offers multiple opportunities for career growth. While the specific type of consulting work they do can vary, it generally aligns with management consulting, systems integration consulting, or technology consulting. Security professionals apply deep security skills to design, build and protect enterprise systems, applications, data, assets, and people for Accenture and our clients.
Accenture SAP Security professionals develop and deliver solutions that protect enterprise systems, applications, and data by establishing policies, practices & tools that prevent unauthorized access, use, disclosure, modification, or disruption. Accenture SAP Security professionals develop and deliver solutions - including design and implementation of Segregation of Duties Analysis Rules, Security Role Provisioning solutions, Security Workflow, Business Process Controls, Security Analytics, Enterprise GRC Solutions, Automated External Application Scanning & Automated Source Code Analysis - that minimize the impact of internal and external manipulation of applications to access, steal, modify, or delete sensitive data. A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities: Identifies assesses & solves complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors. Closely follows the strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near-term goals. Interacts with Senior Management at a client and/or within Accenture on matters where they may need to gain acceptance on an alternate approach.
Has latitude in decision-making. Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments. Makes decisions that have a major day-to-day impact on the area of responsibility. Manages large - medium-sized teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
- Maintain positive rapport with client relationships through effective communications
- Play a substantive or lead role in establishing and maintaining quality internal and external communications to include: deliverables, the technical content of reports, proposals, etc.
- Demonstrate knowledge of client's industry or functional specialty
- Lead project planning
- Monitor project economics and client billing
- Demonstrate ability to implement security solutions for SAP
- Demonstrate ability to document and deliver end to end security strategy for a client
- Identify opportunities to cross-sell other services
- Maintain membership and visibility in SAP related professional and civic organizations
- Evaluate, counsel, mentor, and provide feedback on the performance of others
- Participate in training efforts
- Communicate client expectations to the engagement team
- Demonstrate ability to create and direct proposal efforts
- Strong background or knowledge in information security management principles, SAP application security implementation methodologies, role-based access controls, distributed systems administration, identity management, and distributed system recovery
- Demonstrate experience 1) independently completing complex security-related tasks; 2) making major contributions in assuring deliverables meet contract and work plan objectives and; 3) taking on tasks of increased complexity
- Ability to take a broad view of the position and take initiative to communicate, interact, and cooperate with others to ensure that all aspects of a task are addressed
- Ability to independently create written deliverables and to participate in presentations
- GRC Process Control implementation is a plus
- CISSP, CISM, CIA, CPA certification a plus
- Racking up those air miles will have to wait, as weekly non-essential travel to client sites Monday through Thursday is currently suspended. For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
- Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continue to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities, and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Read more of the job description
- Minimum of 4 years of experience with GRC Access Control (v10.1 and/or 12) implementation skills for these modules (ARA, EAM, ARM, BRM)
- Minimum 5 years of experience or 2 full lifecycle implementations of SAP ECC or S4 HANA implementation from plan, design, build, test, and operate phases.
- Minimum 5 years of experience with SOD conflict resolution
- Minimum 5 years of experience with SAP Security Basics, SAP Authorization Concept, Security Roles design, and User Administration
- Minimum 5 years of SAP ECC/HANA S4 security implementation or operations
- SAP GRC Process Controls 10.1/12 implementation experience (big plus),
- SAP Cloud Identity Access Governance experience
- SAP Application Vulnerability or Patch Management and/or Application Scanning experience (static or dynamic)
- Data protection and privacy experience supporting sensitive data such as PII, GDPR
- Experience implementing or operating SAP environments enabled by Fiori Security, and/or SAP HANA DB
- Security hands-on experience for SAP Security Basics, SAP Authorization Concept, Security Roles design concept, and User Administration
Professional Skill Requirements:
• Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Desire to work in an information systems environment
• Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
CA - Los Angeles,CA - San Francisco,CA - San Jose,FL - Miami,FL - St. Petersburg,IL - Chicago,IN - Indianapolis,MA - Boston,MI - Detroit,NC - Charlotte,NC - Raleigh,NY - New York,OH - Cincinnati,OH - Cleveland,PA - Philadelphia,TX - Austin,TX - Houston,TX - Irving,WA - Seattle,WI - Milwaukee