SAP SD / OTC Analyst
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
Software Engineering professionals work across the Service Delivery Lifecycle to analyze, design, build, test, implement and/or maintain multiple system components or applications for Accenture or our clients.
The Application Development Senior Analyst develops and designs technologies that improve the way our clients and the world works. Supporting the core of Accenture's Technology business, they are eager to learn and use that curiosity to solve Technology problems through developing, designing, and configuring software products or systems that enable client strategies. They use their versatility and experience to design technology solutions that meet client requirements from analysis to implementation.
SAP professionals design, implement and deploy SAP solutions to achieve defined business goals. Maintain skills in SAP applications process design and configuration; SAP application design, development, integration, testing and deployment; and SAP application technical architecture.
SAP-CRM-Sales and Service professionals design, implement and deploy SAP customer relationship management solutions for sales, marketing, service management, mobility and customer interaction.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Analyzes and solves problems that are lower complexity and may be routine in nature, requiring varied responses depending on the situation.
- Interacts with peers within Accenture before updating supervisors. Likely has some interactions with non-management levels at the client and/or within Accenture.
- Receives minimal instruction on daily work tasks and a moderate level of instruction on new assignments.
- Decisions impact own work and may impact the work of others.
- Individual contributor and/or oversees a small work effort and/or team.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top